Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 4th 04, 02:40 PM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:56:17 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Despite its female sex, Godzilla realized that Mothra could be a
thoroughly annoying creature, just as the female Rodan was; so when the
giant silk moth shot poisonous venom out of its wings at him, he did not
hesitate to generate a worthy flame for it to fly into.... :-)

...Wrong monster, Pat. This "LaDonna" bimbo is more along the lines of
one of those worthless little Japanese businessmen that get fried by
Godzilla for standing too close to the windows as he passed by. Read:
Too stupid to live.

OM

Hmmmm. Not only is OM confused about my name, but having never met me
he's decided I am a bimbo. OM, has anyone ever given you the
definition of "ASS u me?"
Old June 4th 04, 02:43 PM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On 3 Jun 2004 22:58:02 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

He told me, but I forgot his name. I WILL ask him and post that
information as soon as I get hold of him. He does fly for a living,
so it may take a couple of days. But I will get it to you.

[Breath_hold_mode=OFF]

OM

Forgive me for asking a personal question, but HOW old are you?
Old June 4th 04, 02:53 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Charleston" wrote in message news:69Vvc.16058$lL1.11964@fed1read03...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:
(Derek Lyons) wrote:
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

First, I am not going to post Gus Grissom's autopsy report on the
Internet. I wouldn't even DREAM of asking Betty Grissom's permission
to do such a thing. Second, my medical credentials have nothing to do
with it.

Well I just posted a few of the facts from that report because science
speaks loudly on this group.

They certainly do when you make medical statement with such certainty.

Correct. Did I just agree with Derek?

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials.

We should ask him if he considered all of the environmental variables
associated with the accident that would explain the autopsy findings. We
should also ask him how many fire related autopsies he has performed or
reviewed, and how many of those occured while the victim(s) were in a sealed
pressure vessel.

We have done so on multiple occasions. scott has refused to supply
them. (The credentials of said pathologist are far from the only
thing he has refused to supply. He has openly admitted to concealing
evidence.)

OK, THAT is one he** of a serious allegation, and I am not going to
allow it to stand. Scott is not "concealing evidence." There are
things that occur during the course of an investigation which, if
revealed at the wrong time in the wrong forum, can and do compromise
the investigation. That is NOT the same thing as concealing evidence.
Let's make certain you have that straight.
As for Scott "refusing" to supply the pathologist's credentials: I've
come to know him rather well over the past 18 months. What you
interpret as refusal is most likely Scott's propensity to forget
things. He is NOT attentive to detail.

He admitted to withholding information deliberately over on SSM. I
distinctly remember that occurrence.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V34624978

I was sticking up for him at the time. I did so until I got a copy of the
Hill report.

I believe Scott is a damn good pilot with an eye for detail.

When he is deluged (such as I
have been just now with 14 postings all at once)

Take a deep breath. Ignore the unintelligent swarm/slam posts and just
respond to the ones that are actually responsive to yours. Take your time
too. The reasonable people on this group are patient.

he tends to become
overwhelmed and skips over most, if not all, of what he is being
asked. Again, perhaps a personal flaw, but not indicative he is
hiding anything. I will see about the credentials when I ask him to
tell me the pathologist's name again. If Scott is too busy flying,
I'll do my own credential search on the Internet and get it to you
that way.

You would have to read all of Scott's posts here, on SSM and SSH over the
past what, two years, to really appreciate what he has said and more
importantly what he has not said. I have read every single one of his
posts.

Well, speaking of reasonable people, you appear to be one, so here
goes: First, forgive me but I've been a little busy so I'm not up on
all the Internet jargo. SSM and SSH? And, it's very early and the
coffee has not kicked in yet, so while it rings a bell, the Hill
Report?
Finally, I AGREE with you Scott is less-than-forthcoming. At the risk
of sounding like an "apologist" (which I've already been accused of
here), have you ever met Scott or Betty? If not, it's really
difficult to explain how they view things. They are extremely
cynical, understandably so. That family has really been through it
over the years. Ironically, if you ask Scott (and I have on multiple
occasions), he will tell you he is not cynical in the least. It's so
deeply buried he does not even recognize it. He is a study in
contrast; on the one hand he does repeated interviews on this subject,
on the other, he plays his cards very close to the vest. I'd have to
have one of my teammates come on here and explain the psychology
behind this, but he HAS explained it to me on numerous occasions and
given Scott's life history his behavior is completely understandable.
Please try to bear that in mind when/if he returns to this message
board and continues his dialogue. He (and his mother) does not know
who to trust, and they never put more of about a millimeter of
themselves out there at a time because they are always waiting to be
"shot at."
Frankly, that is why I am on the scene. I've had this same dialogue
with the Inspector General's office. They were confused as to why I
contacted them rather than the Grissom's. The answer is: They are
damaged goods. Perhaps this will help you to understand: Imagine
being a teenager and losing your father not only under terrible
circumstances but under the relentless scrutiny of the world. Add to
that NASA never providing counselling for the families, and add to
THAT the fact that the boys were back in school the day after the
funeral. If you remember your school days, you can imagine the crap
they were exposed to. Additionally, these boys were raised to be
"tough"; they had no outlet for their emotions whatsoever, not even at
home because (bless her heart) Betty is an extremely tough lady. So,
swallow all of that rage and pain for 37 1/2 years, and you might
start to understand Scott Grissom.
I'm NOT his apologist; it is extremely frustrating to watch him
sometimes. But I have come to understand some of what I see. I hope
this helps you.
Old June 4th 04, 02:55 PM
Paul Blay

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote ...
OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote stuff in message

. ..
OM

Forgive me for asking a personal question, but HOW old are you?

My guess is,

Old enough to know better.
Old in years, if not in wisdom.

He's intelligent and knowledgable, but unfortunately often to chooses to display
all the charm and politeness of a rabid pit bull while online.

Old June 4th 04, 02:56 PM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 22:54:19 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

The evidence speaks for itself.

....Yes, and it's telling you to shut the **** up and get the hell out
of here, too.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 02:59 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message . ..
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
First, I am not going to post Gus Grissom's autopsy report on the
Internet.

If you bring it up, the burden is on *you*.

I wouldn't even DREAM of asking Betty Grissom's permission
to do such a thing.

Not needed. It's a public record.

Second, my medical credentials have nothing to do
with it.

*You* drew medical conclusions, so let's see your medical credentials.
Otherwise, you are no more qualified than my cat.

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials.

Name, please.

Yes, I know what
hemorrhagic pulmonary edema means; are you incapable of doing an
Internet search?

Are you capable of providing a verifiable reference? It's *your* burden to
do so.

It is basically internal bleeding of the lungs.

On the other hand, what is it, *in detail*, and what is the source of your
information?

Clearly, you're a n00b, since you are unaware of how this sort of an
investigation works. Pay less attention to "scott" and more to logic. *You*
have asserted certain claims here, which means that *you* have the entire
burden to support them. Nobody has any obligation whatsoever to look for
evidence to support your claims. I don't need to do an Internet search for
"pulmonary edema" since I'm not the one asserting the claim. *You* said it,
so *you* provide the cite. If you talk to an expert, you need to provide a
name that can be verified. If you have supporters, they need to post here-
email supporters are imaginary supporters.

Otherwise, your investigation will be as useful as "scott"'s has been- that
is, meaningless. "scott" doesn't seem to be able to provide any
independently verifiable evidence- he seems to have forgotten the names of
the people he's spoken to, at least, until they die and can no longer deny
his claims.

So far, you have shown nothing in the way of a real, independent
investigation. What you've shown is that you are looking for any desperate
scrap that will support "scott", which is a pretty strong indicator that
you're one of "scott"'s brown-nosers using a new address. You're using the
same style of attack as "scott", although thus far your spelling and
punctuation is better than he seems capable of showing.

HOLD EVERYTHING. You just proved you do not know what you are talking
about. Gus Grissom's autopsy report is NOT public record!!!!
(Neither is Ed White's nor Roger Chaffee's.) What you have seen is
the one or two pages that have been released; those are SUMMARIES.
The actual report is some 25 pages long, and it is CLASSIFIED. The
only reason I've seen it is because Scott and Betty graciously allowed
me to see it.
And, what is UP with people putting Scott's name in quotes? Do you
think it is an alias??? Perhaps you should read Gus' bio so you can
verify the man's name! I also did not make medical conclusions; I
simply reiterated what is in the report and the simple facts about
hemorrhagic pulmonary edema. No conclusions; simply research.
Old June 4th 04, 02:59 PM
OM

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:46:05 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Jim Davis wrote:

Scott never told us who his top forensic pathologist was. Can you?

That would be a good beginning, wouldn't it?

....No, a good beginning would be for scott to admit who his shrink is,
so we can see about having his and Betty's meds adjusted again.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:04 PM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 21:50:19 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

P.S. to someone who obviously prefers hyperbole to valid debate

....We all do. It's just that you're incapable of providing it, being
nothing but a scott grissom apologist, and quite probably a sodomy
partner as well.

The question here is whether you pitch or catch.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m