Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 4th 04, 09:33 AM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 23:07:16 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

Scott is not being evasive nor is he deliberately abusive.

....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH!!! Yeah, right. And pigs can fly
without having to be on a Pink Floyd album cover.

Go away, mc, you bore us.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 09:35 AM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 22:58:02 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

He told me, but I forgot his name. I WILL ask him and post that
information as soon as I get hold of him. He does fly for a living,
so it may take a couple of days. But I will get it to you.

[Breath_hold_mode=OFF]

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 09:36 AM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 22:56:55 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

Pull out those 3,000 pages,

....You first, but keep them to yourself, It's obvious that you've got
them crammed so far up your festering ass that it's competing for
space with your feeble brain.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 09:38 AM
OM

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:56:17 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Despite its female sex, Godzilla realized that Mothra could be a
thoroughly annoying creature, just as the female Rodan was; so when the
giant silk moth shot poisonous venom out of its wings at him, he did not
hesitate to generate a worthy flame for it to fly into.... :-)

....Wrong monster, Pat. This "LaDonna" bimbo is more along the lines of
one of those worthless little Japanese businessmen that get fried by
Godzilla for standing too close to the windows as he passed by. Read:
Too stupid to live.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 12:30 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
but I DO know Scott is not married. :-)

You two should be happy together, then.

Old June 4th 04, 12:34 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
OK. Let's start with the last one first. I am FAR too busy with this
to "google the group" for the past year or so.

= "I have no intention of adding anything new, I'm just here to kiss
"scott"'s ass"

Finally, Scott didn't prove ANYTHING to me. I repeat: SCOTT did NOT
prove ANYTHING to me.

Or to anyone else.

I spent 18 months compiling evidence from all
over the country and determined ON MY OWN Apollo One was sabotaged.

Then it should be no problem for you to present that evidence here,
including naming names.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Yes, it does, and it tells the truth when you aren't trying to fit it into a
preconceived conclusion.

Old June 4th 04, 12:38 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Scott is not being evasive

Yes, he is. If he's being honest, then why doesn't he provide the *name* of
the expert who he had examine the autopsy records?

He is
impatient and intolerant.

Especially with those who insist in inspecting the evidence for themselves
and refuse to simply take his word.

Yes, I have presented my evidence to all relevant authorities.

Then you shouldn't have any problem *naming them* and providing contact
information.

As of this
moment, three different offices are looking into the matter

Which offices are those?

Old June 4th 04, 12:39 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
One of the
many entities I have brought THAT evidence to is Congress, and my
Congressman is currently looking into the matter.

Who would that be?

Old June 4th 04, 12:45 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
OK, THAT is one he** of a serious allegation, and I am not going to
allow it to stand.

Good- then you should have no problem providing the name of "scott"'s
pathologist and appropriate contact information.

Scott is not "concealing evidence."

Yes, he is, and you've been given specific examples. If you want to help,
then there's no reason why *you* should fail to provide this information.

As for Scott "refusing" to supply the pathologist's credentials: I've
come to know him rather well over the past 18 months. What you
interpret as refusal is most likely Scott's propensity to forget
things. He is NOT attentive to detail.

A *real* investigation would require attention to detail. Are you saying he
can't remember the name of the pathologist?

Again, perhaps a personal flaw, but not indicative he is
hiding anything.

*Repeatedly* responding to polite requests for information with personal
insults, however, which he has done on a continuing basis, *which would be
obvious* if you would perform the previously-suggested Google search, *does*
indicate he's hiding something. If you want to support "scott", then you'll
take the time to perform a *proper* investigation by performing the
suggested Google search to find and answer the questions that Jay asked.

I'll do my own credential search on the Internet and get it to you
that way.

Don't forget to provide the name *here* as well.

Old June 4th 04, 12:47 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Pull out
those 3,000 pages, and after you've studied them, get back to me.

If you disagree with the official report, then please provide *specific*
objections and a verifiable reference to the page you have a specific
objection to. If your investigation has been as comprehensive as you want us
to believe, then you've read them all and took notes along the way.