Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 4th 04, 07:45 AM
Charleston

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:

I just had the luxury of surfing the Internet for the first time in
several months, and ran across several postings by Hallerb and Scott
Grissom. Please allow me to clarify some things.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.

1. I am the person who obtained the FBI dossier on Apollo One
regarding "espionage and enemy sabotage." Notable is not just the FBI
paperwork, but also the federal agencies who were assisting the FBI in
their investigation: The ACSI, ONI, OSI, and Secret Service. I have
FOIA's pending to obtain these files as well. (Note to the person who
compared it to his term paper: No one said this is the complete file.
This is only what they were willing to RELEASE.)

Neat and it says?

2. Scott is not the best at explaining evidence,

Actually he is pretty good at explaining things, unfortunately he chose to
explain very little here.

although he does his best.

I disagree. At least not on these sci groups.

Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee all had, as the second
PRIMARY cause of death HEMORRHAGIC pulmonar y edema.

Where did you get that information? The pulmonary edema was a manifestation
of asphyxia.

The actual cause of death was "asphyxia due to inhalation of toxic gases due
to fire." Plain and simple.

The contributory cause of death was "thermal burns".

As for the pulmonary hemorrhagic edema it is listed as follows.

"Pathological diagnosis:

1. Asphyxia due to inhalation of toxic gases due to fire, *manifested by*:

a. carbon monoxide poisoning.

b. soot within nose, oral cavity, and bronchi.

c. hemorrhagic pulmonary edema *diffuse*.

Now as to what would cause pulmonary edema, please remember that this was no
ordinary fire. The pressure in the capsule reached some 29 psi before the
pressure vessel ruptured. It should be no shock that each astronaut
suffered some unquantified but diffuse hemorrhagic pulmonary edema. Under
normal atmospheric pressure one might not see this manifestation but under
twice the normal atmospheric pressure I am not really surprised.

takes 15 to 20 minutes to develop, and P.E. does not develop
post-mortem. As for one person' comment that the doctors on scene
were in the best position to determine the crew's fate: The doctors
were ordered by security NOT to proceed to the Command Module until
7PM, and did not arrive at the White Room until 7:02, 31 minutes after
the fire. By then it was too late.

It was *likely* too late within one or two minutes of the compromise of
their suits which were interconnected. Within four minutes there was
virtually no hope. The fire was quite toxic in and of itself. The only
thing that could have saved the crew was an immediate way out of the damn
capsule. The autopsy studies are pretty clear on this issue.

Finally on this point: The only
medical intervention needed to revers both apoxia (the first primary
cause of death) and hemorrhagic pulmonary edema was oxygen. Prompt
medical treatment would have saved all three men.

The CO blood gas levels (saturation) we

Chaffee:

Lung 69%
Blood 45%
Kidney 22%
Brain 37%
Liver 10%
Muscle 7%
Spleen 5%

Grissom:

Lung 58%
Blood 48%
Kidney 37%
Brain 20%
Liver 20%
Muscle 17%

White:

Lung 58%
Blood 38%
Kidney 44%
Brain 18%
Liver 27%
Muscle 22%

The uneven CO saturation levels througout the body are consistent with rapid
onset of death. Had the CO levels been more evenly distributed by the heart
through the bloodstream, then that would reflect lower levels of CO exposure
over a longer period of time. Oxygen deprivation to the heart muscle led
directly to heart failure which then caused rapid deprivation of oygen to
the brain followed by rapid onset of death. I am sorry it happened that way
but the autopsy results make sense to me and others with significantly more
medical backgroud than I have.

3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations but has also revealed much more supporting evidence.
Anyone who is interested may feel free to post to this thread, email
me, or both.

Have you read the report at my website or looked at the associated
photographs? I have read most of the Congressional Report on the Apollo
1/204 report. The piece of metal that was of such intense interest here a
while ago is most assuredly a part of a support bracket for MDC 8.

See page 2266 of the report. D-18-362

--

Daniel
http://www.challengerdisaster.info

Old June 4th 04, 08:03 AM
Charleston

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:
(Derek Lyons) wrote:
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

First, I am not going to post Gus Grissom's autopsy report on the
Internet. I wouldn't even DREAM of asking Betty Grissom's permission
to do such a thing. Second, my medical credentials have nothing to do
with it.

Well I just posted a few of the facts from that report because science
speaks loudly on this group.

They certainly do when you make medical statement with such certainty.

Correct. Did I just agree with Derek?

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials.

We should ask him if he considered all of the environmental variables
associated with the accident that would explain the autopsy findings. We
should also ask him how many fire related autopsies he has performed or
reviewed, and how many of those occured while the victim(s) were in a sealed
pressure vessel.

We have done so on multiple occasions. scott has refused to supply
them. (The credentials of said pathologist are far from the only
thing he has refused to supply. He has openly admitted to concealing
evidence.)

OK, THAT is one he** of a serious allegation, and I am not going to
allow it to stand. Scott is not "concealing evidence." There are
things that occur during the course of an investigation which, if
revealed at the wrong time in the wrong forum, can and do compromise
the investigation. That is NOT the same thing as concealing evidence.
Let's make certain you have that straight.
As for Scott "refusing" to supply the pathologist's credentials: I've
come to know him rather well over the past 18 months. What you
interpret as refusal is most likely Scott's propensity to forget
things. He is NOT attentive to detail.

He admitted to withholding information deliberately over on SSM. I
distinctly remember that occurrence.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V34624978

I was sticking up for him at the time. I did so until I got a copy of the
Hill report.

I believe Scott is a damn good pilot with an eye for detail.

When he is deluged (such as I
have been just now with 14 postings all at once)

Take a deep breath. Ignore the unintelligent swarm/slam posts and just
respond to the ones that are actually responsive to yours. Take your time
too. The reasonable people on this group are patient.

he tends to become
overwhelmed and skips over most, if not all, of what he is being
asked. Again, perhaps a personal flaw, but not indicative he is
hiding anything. I will see about the credentials when I ask him to
tell me the pathologist's name again. If Scott is too busy flying,
I'll do my own credential search on the Internet and get it to you
that way.

You would have to read all of Scott's posts here, on SSM and SSH over the
past what, two years, to really appreciate what he has said and more
importantly what he has not said. I have read every single one of his
posts.

Old June 4th 04, 08:05 AM
Pat Flannery

LaDonna Wyss wrote:

OK. Let's start with the last one first. I am FAR too busy with this
to "google the group" for the past year or so. If you have a specific
post from Jay Windley you would like me to address, feel free to
direct me to it.

They were all pretty much the same when it came to scott and Jay; pick
any of them....

I don't have time to waste searching through months
of chatter to find the nugget or two worthy of response.

Well, scott calls Jay "windy" instead of Windley...that was about the
entire amusement value of both their endless postings.
They both now reside in my Phantom Zone, where all the posters whose
postings threaten to make me fall asleep go.

Next, why do you have "Scott" in quotes? It's not a fictional name;
it's his real name.

There's more "Scott"s around here; but only one "scott"- lower case
first letter.

And I've already said that Scott is not great at
explaining things.

Especially not to Jay Windley- take my word on that one.

He assumes a certain level of knowledge and has NO
patience for taking things to fundamental elements to catch people up.

Yeah....right....

That is a weakness of his, but it does not prove lack of
credibility...simply impatience.

He went to the Phantom Zone about the time I lost patience with his lack
of credibility.

Next, I am not a "conspiratorial loon." I approached this with
extreme skepticism, as did many members of my team.

OH GOD! Tell me it's not the Judica-Cordiglia brothers...anything but that!

The fact is the
evidence proves Scott's assertions to be true, and if you spent any
time reviewing that evidence rather than lodging superficial attacks
you might come to realize you are seriously mistaken.
Finally, Scott didn't prove ANYTHING to me. I repeat: SCOTT did NOT
prove ANYTHING to me. I spent 18 months compiling evidence from all
over the country and determined ON MY OWN Apollo One was sabotaged.

How can you determine it "on your own" when you also have "many members
of my team"?
You aren't counting household pets as members of your "team", are you?
You aren't...by any chance...using cute, personality-filled _monkeys_ to
do this research for you, are you?
Because if _that's_ the case Missy, then I have only one thing to say to
you: "Where's the best place on the web to buy Purina Monkey Chow?!"

The evidence speaks for itself.

Oo-kay; let's see the evidence... we're waiting....as is the Phantom
Zone....AND THE ELECTRIC MONKEY PROD !!

Pat

Old June 4th 04, 08:08 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , LaDonna
Wyss writes

Please see my last reply for the answer to most of your posts. As for
statute of limitations, I'm sure you know there is no statute of
limitations on murder, and while I'm not an expert in military law, I
presume war crimes have no statute either (given our Cold War at the
time, it likely would fall under a war crime.) And covering up
evidence of a felony, especially murder, is ALSO a felony. One of the
many entities I have brought THAT evidence to is Congress, and my
Congressman is currently looking into the matter.

In other words, he's doing what any politician does and being polite to
a nuisance. This has as much credibility as Bill Kaysing's claims that
the CIA has tried to kill him.
--
What have they got to hide? Release the full Beagle 2 report.
Old June 4th 04, 08:11 AM
Charleston

"OM" OneMaggot@hourly_by mouth until_Mary_of_the_hole in the brain
gang_tosses you into the NASA_research_facility.org wrote:

...And no, there ain't no wimmen's wards in Killfile Hell. They all
get equal sodomy down there with the Maxsons!

Some things never change. Saint JerOMe strikes again.

Old June 4th 04, 09:09 AM
OM

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:11:05 -0700, "Charleston"
wrote:

"OM" OneMaggot@hourly_by mouth until_Mary_of_the_hole in the brain
gang_tosses you into the NASA_research_facility.org wrote:

...And no, there ain't no wimmen's wards in Killfile Hell. They all
get equal sodomy down there with the Maxsons!

Some things never change. Saint JerOMe strikes again.

....Thank you, dip****. You fell right into the trap, you worthless
sack of ****. I just *knew* that you couldn't keep your mouth shut and
let your hoze account do your damage for you. You *had* to jump in and
attempt to "clear your family name".

daddy's waiting with baited pecker...

PLONK

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 09:23 AM
OM

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:26:25 -0700, Dale wrote:

I think we've seen this show before, LaDonna.

....Yep. And you can bet your ass that it's the same source troll
behind it all. Typical Maxson trash, natch.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr