sci.space.news stalled?

Old August 22nd 14, 09:42 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Default sci.space.news stalled?

Yes a friend of mine has this problem. I saw the post thanks. Sounds like
nobody noticed it was actually not working. I suppose at this holiday time
its not always obvious things have stopped.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"David Spain" wrote in message
On 8/18/2014 11:40 AM, Brian Gaff wrote:
Perhaps the hamster who uploads the news has taken a holiday?
grin

Brian

It's official. Hamster back on its spinning wheel...

BTW, if you get a pet hamster and put a spinning wheel in its cage, be
sure to keep it well lubricated. That is if you plan on sleeping
undisturbed by squeaking through the night! :-)

Dave

From sci.space.news:
////////////////////////////
Hi,

The JPL news servers were disconnected from the outside world from August
8 to August 18. Everything is fine now, and I'll be reposting the missing
articles.

Ron Baalke

sci.space.news stalled? David Spain Policy 8 August 22nd 14 09:42 AM
KT-1/-2 stalled Allen Thomson Policy 0 March 26th 09 02:54 PM
Interesting bit of news on sci.space.news about the Constellation space suit contract Alan Erskine[_2_] Space Shuttle 6 March 4th 09 01:37 PM
Import of Chinese scopes stalled ? David Amateur Astronomy 2 July 14th 03 01:10 AM