Dork Van de faggot is Antinous incarnate.

Old September 14th 12, 04:39 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Vilas Tamhane

Default Dork Van de faggot is Antinous incarnate.

On Sep 13, 3:14*pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
The similarity between Dork Van de faggot and Antinous, the rent boy
of the Roman Emperor Hadrian, is quite unmistakable. Just compare
the 20-year-old photograph athttp://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/index..html
withhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous.
Antinous was stupid enough to get drowned in the Nile, Dork is
stupid enough to claim:
So if T = 5 years and v = 0.8c, then the stay at home twin will
have aged 10 years (2T) while his travelling twin sister will have
aged 6 years (2T/g). -- Dork Van de improper faggot

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

This is how they make calculations. According to traveling twin he
traveled total reduced distance of 4.8 LY. And so his clock will show
elapsed time as 6 years.
According to home twin, other has traveled total distance of 8 LY and
so his clock will show elapsed time as 10 years.
Actually these calculations violate reciprocity of SR. For the
traveling twin, it was home twin who was in uniform motion and it was
he who went away and came back. But for convenience, they forget
nature of relativity and tag the frame of twin who actually
accelerated. This is against SR
Old September 14th 12, 07:46 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

But don’t you think the improper inert faggot has the same nose as Antinous?

Old September 15th 12, 06:50 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Vilas Tamhane

"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in ...

wrote:
[...]

I am not interested in Dirk’s nose. I am interested in his mind and to
my dismay, I found him a very sick person.
Old September 15th 12, 09:34 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_2_]

"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in message ...
On Sep 14, 11:48 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in ...

--
You want to be the psychiatrist?
The world is full of very sick people. Look at the Arabs attacking

How hard can it be to know the difference between multiplication
and division?

I saw a bumper sticker in an American truck in Pittsburgh once, it
read “God said it, I believe it, that settles it!” It is impossible to
reason with that bigotry, so I take the **** out of Dork’s narcissism
for my own fun while watching you futilely throwing pearls at the
swine and chuckling.

sci.physics.relativity is a freak side show in the physics circus, it
attracts freaks and a few onlookers who find the freaks funny.

There is no reciprocity in SR, never was. Why do you assume
there should be?

http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img11.gif

t’A- tB = rAB/(c+v)
and
tB-tA = rAB/(c-v)

Clearly the two time intervals are different for any non-zero v. That’s
actually the end of story, but Einstein goes on and tries some creative
mathematics but the reciprocity in the stationary frame is already lost.
Even if Dork’s 2T were valid he’d be stuck with c+v and c-v in the
stationary frame no matter what the time is for the travelling twin.

And as for Einstein’s creative math, take Dork’s v = 0.8c and your
4.8 light years
t’A-tB = 4.8/1.8 = 2.67 years (for the light)
tB-tA = 4.8/ 0.2 = 24 years (for the light)
Then Einstein says
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img22.gif,
which is
1/2 [tau (0,0,0,0) + tau(0,0,0,26.67)] = tau(4.8,0,0,2.67)
and nonsense.

Hence, if x' be chosen infinitesimally small,
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img23.gif

What? He’s just made the distance 4.8 light years effectively zero!
What happened to
“it is no longer satisfactory when we have to connect in time series of events occurring at different places, or—what comes to the same thing—to evaluate the times of events occurring at places remote from the watch.”

If x' be chosen infinitesimally small then x’ isn’t remote from the watch anymore!

But anyway, don’t you think the faggot Dork’s nose is like Pinocchio's?
Einstein’s certainly is.
The Lord said unto Moses, “All Jews shall have big noses”.

“For velocities greater than that of light our deliberations become meaningless; we shall, however, find in what follows, that the velocity of light in our theory plays the part, physically, of an infinitely great velocity.” – Einstein, who plays the part, physically, of a ranting idiot.

Old September 15th 12, 03:06 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Vilas Tamhane

On Sep 15, 1:37*am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in ...

On Sep 14, 11:48 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in ...

Then Einstein sayshttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img22.gif,
[...]

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway- Hide quoted text -

I did see your argument of c+v and c-v earlier but ignored it as I
thought it a mathematical necessity. With the example given, you have
pointed out correctly that time calculations, made from the stationary
frame, become meaningless since to and fro light travel is not a
compulsion that can be enforced to arrive at time duration.
Right! Different time durations is the end of the story. By the way do
you want to suggest that Dirk is Jew?
Old September 15th 12, 04:22 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_2_]

"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in message ...
On Sep 15, 1:37 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in ...

On Sep 14, 11:48 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

"Vilas Tamhane" wrote in ...

wrote:
[...]

==========================
You have that mistaken. Dork is an Arabic faggot, he lives in Belgium
and is a descendent of the Spanish Moors who invaded and settled in the
low countries (Benelux).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Netherlands
We know that from his name, “moortel”, and we know he’s a faggot
because his girlfriend is clearly male and that is the ancient picture
he selected to show himself. He’s in his sixties now, but he’ll never
admit it.
http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/index.html

However, Jews and Arabs are both Semitic.
Pinocchio’s nose grows when he lies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio_paradox
The connection is Einstein was a paradoxical liar and a Jew, Dork
is a paradoxical liar and an Arab, both have long noses like Pinocchio.
And of course all Jews have long noses by tradition:
http://www.goshugalleries.com/images...%20Closeup.jpg

Dork’s ASSUMPTION that it takes his twin sister 5 years (“proper”
time, he likes to say "proper”) to reach turnaround isn’t valid in
special relativity. Nor is “inertial” or any argument based on
acceleration.

“If we assume that the result proved for a polygonal line is also valid for a continuously
curved line, we arrive at this result: If one of two synchronous clocks at A is moved in
a closed curve with constant velocity until it returns to A, the journey lasting t seconds,
then by the clock which has remained at rest the travelled clock on its arrival at A will
be 1/2 t v^2/c^2 second slow.” –Einstein

So Dork’s twin sister doesn’t travel inertially, instead she goes around
a circle with the Earth on the locus and at a constant speed v and
constant angular velocity.
Of course the key word in Einstein’s stupidity is “assume”. Nor did
the liar “prove” the result for a polygonal line, since part of the journey
is in the y-direction which contradicts
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img53.gif

The idiots believe what they want to believe and don’t know they are
knuckle-dragging Neanderthals. They imagine they are smarter than
the average chimpanzee.
If you want to argue with them then have fun teasing them. I do. If they
fall back on flaming and name-calling then escalate the flame-war, it’s
only fun anyway.