New Apollo landing site photos

Old December 9th 11, 09:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default New Apollo landing site photos

On Dec 9, 6:08*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 9, 5:44*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 7, 1:35*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:55*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

Do you still think our DARPA and NASA/Apollo was always telling us the
whole truth and nothing but the truth ...

Not the whole truth (some things are classified), but no lies.

... about those missions that still
do not add up?

Try taking your shoes off.

Did we really have those 100% proof fly-by-rocket landers?

You really are an ignorant sod.

Where's the objective proof?

Uh, stuff left on the moon, witnesses, etc. *Have they got to bury you
there before you consider it 'proof'?

Why wouldn't anyone demonstrate those fly-by-rocket landers that could
have been easily scaled to suit Earth gravity?

I see you don't know anything about engineering (either).

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Selective obfuscation is the exact same thing as telling lies. *If you
or I did such in private life, they’d put us in prison for treason or
something worse. *Of course if we were corrupted bankers, insurance
cabals or something involving bogus mortgages and securities fraud,
they’d only have given us bailout loot to burn.

It should have been only too simple to off-load a fly-by-rocket
prototype lander in order to refine and proof its capability and
stability before sending it off to our moon.

Of what’s still classified is also proof that our NASA with their team
of Zionist Nazi wizards had more to hide or obfuscate from us than
just their special technology. *You see, open field demonstrating such
advanced technology and its unique operator expertise has nothing
whatsoever to do with disclosing its R&D details, but then you LLPOF
FUD-masters already knew that all along.

Of course public funded parrots, brown-nosed clowns and FUD-masters
like yourself have no viable option without violating your lethal
enforced nondisclosure policy.

BTW; *when did I ever say we couldn’t manage to get stuff onto the
moon?

Is there anything about Kodak photographics or digital PhotoShop that
our NASA Apollo era plus more recent expertise can’t do?

The same cranky old list of a dozen other pesky factors that have
never added up, still applies.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

still not updating, because it's a moderated topic?

Individual topics on Usenet cannot be moderated, you Guthball.

It's slower because of the vast conspiracy by the Cabal....

--
Cabal Member #666

I just proved otherwise. *Sorry about that.

That's right. *There is no Secret Usenet Cabal and if you try to prove
it we'll make sure it comes out right.

--
Cabal Member #666

Exactly, because the mainstream status quo cabal is exactly what it
is, K12+ indoctrination on steroids, just like being or acting like a
devout ZNR(Zionist Nazi Republican or Redneck) is exactly what that is
too.

Are you going to suggest that public-funded and/or faith-based funded
FUD-masters, as Usenet/newsgroup insiders, don't really exist?
(because at least that would be real funny)

Of course you ZNR job specifies that you and other brown-nosed minion
clowns respond in a timely way, and as discrediting towards others as
possible. At least that's what Hitler, GW Bush and Dick Cheney always
required of their staff and it's armed forces (aka absolute obedience,
or else).

http://translate.google.com/#
Old December 11th 11, 03:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
george152

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:39:24 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Don't take your lithium, Guthball. It makes your sperm salty and I
hate salty spermies.

What a dilemma!
Old December 12th 11, 09:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 11, 6:13*am, george152 wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:39:24 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Don't take your lithium, Guthball. It makes your sperm salty and I
hate salty spermies.

What a dilemma!

Why are you here, george152?

What has george152 ever contributed to humanity or on behalf of the
environment besides butt-loads of trauma and grief?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old December 13th 11, 09:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
george152

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:59:57 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 11, 6:13*am, george152 wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:39:24 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Don't take your lithium, Guthball. It makes your sperm salty and I
hate salty spermies.

What a dilemma!

Why are you here, george152?

What has george152 ever contributed to humanity or on behalf of the
environment besides butt-loads of trauma and grief?

Wanna suck?

*NO*

Assclown.

Old December 15th 11, 11:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 13, 12:44*pm, george152 wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:59:57 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 11, 6:13*am, george152 wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:39:24 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Don't take your lithium, Guthball. It makes your sperm salty and I
hate salty spermies.

What a dilemma!

Why are you here, george152?

What has george152 ever contributed to humanity or on behalf of the
environment besides butt-loads of trauma and grief?
Wanna suck?

*NO*

Assclown.

So you don't seem to know why you are here, and you've never
contributed anything to the betterment of humanity or the
environment. Good for you, george152, because I've got garden compost
that's more important and more valuable than yourself.

Can you at least explain why our NASA, DARPA and their Apollo Kodak
era was so metallicity colorblind?

http://translate.google.com/#