Dave Holt. Burgess group moderator.

Old July 15th 03, 06:15 AM
ValeryD

Default Dave Holt. Burgess group moderator.

David wrote in message ...

You should understand the differences very well after exercising these
options against my membership in Aries_Instruments.

The ONLY reason you was bunned there was you constant appealing to
falsely done Chromacor review. It seems to me, that you had a great
pleasure to link peoples to read this wrong review.

Can you instead share with us info when will be Chromacorr-M or Aries
eyepieces available ?

New eyepieces project naturally slowed down Chromacor-M project.
Also, at this moment we do not plan to produce ARIES eyepieces.
This is our common with the AP project. No real reasons to change
something in our agreements with Roland.

About Chromacor-III and Chromacor-M. They will be available ONLY
as pre-collimated devices jointed with ARIES or another type of
star-diagonals. C-III - with 2" diagonal and C-M with 1.25" diagonal.

Pre-collimation with solve about 90% of collimation problems and
the only adjustment remains is to square a focuser with an objective -
very easy with Cheshire eyepiece or lazer collimator.

V.D.
Old July 15th 03, 06:19 AM
ValeryD

Cover2Cover wrote in message ...
ValeryD wrote:

Dave,

You wrote: " No one has ever been banned from this group."

Please, explain to the public what is a practical difference
between "bunned", "deleted" and "not allowed to post".

Thanks,

Valery.

Valery

I have been deleted, and I am not allowed to post but I've never been
bunned... now that sounds like it might hurt and I hope that Dave never
takes anything to that extreme or I'm gonna be in big trouble.

- the Hermit

Interesting to know if Bill Burgess in agreement with Mr.Holt about such
sterilization of this news group.

Bill?

V.D.