Celstron Skymaster Binoculars, Are they good ?

Old July 14th 03, 04:55 PM
AP

Default Celstron Skymaster Binoculars, Are they good ?

Hi all !

Are the celestron SkyMaster binoculars 15x70 (Made in China) good stuff for
the price? Some of my friend claims that this binoculars are as good as
Japanese Optical.

Thanks, scuse my english and Clear sky !

Old July 14th 03, 11:45 PM
Rod Mollise

Are the celestron SkyMaster binoculars 15x70 (Made in China) good stuff for
the price? Some of my friend claims that this binoculars are as good as
Japanese Optica

Hi:

Wouldn't know about that. What I _am_ hearing is that they are as good as the
other Chinese binocs--Oberwerk, Burgess, etc. Pretty darned good for the price,
in other words.

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html
Old July 15th 03, 12:10 AM
AP

"Rod Mollise" a écrit dans le message news:
Wouldn't know about that. What I _am_ hearing is that they are as good as

the
other Chinese binocs--Oberwerk, Burgess, etc. Pretty darned good for the

price,
in other words.

Thanks Rod, I will buy a pair...

Old July 15th 03, 03:14 AM
Rod Mollise

Thanks Rod, I will buy a pair...

I think that would be a fine idea...but I'm very impressed with what Bill
Burgess is offering...you might want to check him out first...might save you
some $$$...