A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Solar Santa $1 at Dollar Store WOW

Old December 17th 18, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Solar Santa $1 at Dollar Store WOW

Made in China.Been giving them out to my many friends.I'm a big sport for a buck.Have two in my van.They work well.Free electricity. I'm putting solar on my roof this Spring when I move to Huntington beach. By the way go to "you tube" or leisurevans,com and see what my van looks like inside.All the comforts of home.My toilet is one of my greatest inventions.It works better than Shuttle's Bert
Old December 17th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 9:39:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Made in China.Been giving them out to my many friends.I'm a big sport for a buck.Have two in my van.They work well.Free electricity. I'm putting solar on my roof this Spring when I move to Huntington beach. By the way go to "you tube" or leisurevans,com and see what my van looks like inside.All the comforts of home.My toilet is one of my greatest inventions.It works better than Shuttle's Bert

I got a nice solar powered scientific calculator at the Dollar Tree Store. It does all the higher math functions and also hex arithmetic! Those things used to cost $100 (back when that was a lot of money!)

Double-A
Old December 17th 18, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

I got a nice solar powered scientific calculator at the Dollar Tree Store.. It does all the higher math functions and also hex arithmetic! Those things used to cost $100 (back when that was a lot of money!)

Double-A

Its fun giving so many kids dollar solar Santa.Teddy bears Swiss Jack knives etc.Thrift store shopping for for silver, Hummels and Rubin Glass Bert
Old December 18th 18, 06:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"homo-reber G=emc^2" has
severe diarrhea of the mouth, due to Bert's Jewish microbes.
They have done more in helping Isreal than all the other presidents.

and I know why me, SwineBert, ****s into a bucket in a stinky old
van, being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal".Bert,
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent, O ya. Bert.

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "I'm very depressed". Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", That is a given".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

Old December 18th 18, 06:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Glazier, for you there is a "greedy" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID & a chintzy SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Old January 11th 19, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:59:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

I got a nice solar powered scientific calculator at the Dollar Tree Store. It does all the higher math functions and also hex arithmetic! Those things used to cost $100 (back when that was a lot of money!)

Double-A

Its fun giving so many kids dollar solar Santa.Teddy bears Swiss Jack knives etc.Thrift store shopping for for silver, Hummels and Rubin Glass Bert

Bought at Dollar Store 6 things that work having solar cells WOW.Made bulbs that light up using magnetic fields.Copied it from YouTube.Fun stuff.My barrel boat will be a hybred.#1 Sail #2 Solar First of its kind. I love to invent.Fact is when I do I'm full page in the news,and TV too.Bert
Old January 22nd 19, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 4:44:27 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Bought at Dollar Store 6 things that work having solar cells WOW.Made bulbs that light up using magnetic fields.Copied it from YouTube.Fun stuff.My barrel boat will be a hybred.#1 Sail #2 Solar First of its kind. I love to invent.Fact is when I do I'm full page in the news,and TV too.Bert

Swiss Jack Knife a dollar.Just bought 30 more.It does 8 things and its stainless steel WOW Bert
Old January 23rd 19, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Double-A

Might be in cover of a Senior Mag.this Spring(April) Theytook pictures of this old and ugly man. I hate to brag,but making news on things I do does a lot for my ego.To old to blush.Still crazy enough to do my stand up stick. I go on stage singing and dancing to this."This old man has gone west.He knows its for the best.Vegas got the gold,and I know when to bet or fold" Then I go into my humor on being old,and the things that changed.I do mention Pee-Aire,but keep my jokes clean.I was told when I was at Circus Circus to tape and sell.Bert
Old January 24th 19, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 3:03:10 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Might be in cover of a Senior Mag.this Spring(April) Theytook pictures of this old and ugly man. I hate to brag,but making news on things I do does a lot for my ego.To old to blush.Still crazy enough to do my stand up stick.. I go on stage singing and dancing to this."This old man has gone west.He knows its for the best.Vegas got the gold,and I know when to bet or fold" Then I go into my humor on being old,and the things that changed.I do mention Pee-Aire,but keep my jokes clean.I was told when I was at Circus Circus to tape and sell.Bert

Can you do a dance with your act like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez does?

Double-A

Old January 26th 19, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 3:03:10 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Might be in cover of a Senior Mag.this Spring(April) Theytook pictures of this old and ugly man. I hate to brag,but making news on things I do does a lot for my ego.To old to blush.Still crazy enough to do my stand up stick.. I go on stage singing and dancing to this."This old man has gone west.He knows its for the best.Vegas got the gold,and I know when to bet or fold" Then I go into my humor on being old,and the things that changed.I do mention Pee-Aire,but keep my jokes clean.I was told when I was at Circus Circus to tape and sell.Bert

AA I just do a fancy walk.Its not really a dance,any thing more and I would fall on my ass,and never get up. I never ever do can jokes.I give them the reality of getting and being old.I make jokes on being deaf,lose of memory..how I dress What I eat.and what girls do when I ask them for a pizza date. Even jokes on my dreams. Living in the great depression.My 26 year old van.. I did a 20 minute stick at the DMV as I was in line to get my tag. It makes me feel good when I make people laugh.Reality is my sense of humor is just about all the sense I have left. Those in this group that say I have a **** bucket I will do a stick on it. Bert