Remember when your Mom would bake ---

Old February 23rd 18, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Remember when your Mom would bake ---

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 11:17:52 AM UTC-8, a425couple wrote:
Remember when your Mom would bake and you got to
lick the beaters without someone freaking out
because it may contain raw eggs?

Do you remember?
Did you really do that?
--- and live to tell about it?

Sure. And my mom even made eggnog with raw eggs fresh from the hen house! Yummy!

Double-A