Is this wrong?

Old July 31st 13, 10:11 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
curious

Default Is this wrong?

I find the concept very appealing. It maybe an unorthodox use for retro
audio equipment but I want to try it. I’m first looking for advice/opinions?
http://youtu.be/9_I3er66t3o

Old August 2nd 13, 01:43 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Rob[_7_]

On 31/07/2013 22:11, curious wrote:
I find the concept very appealing. It maybe an unorthodox use for retro
audio equipment but I want to try it. I’m first looking for
advice/opinions?
http://youtu.be/9_I3er66t3o

You'd be better off explaining exactly what this links to if you
want folk to look at it. Even though it's clearly a shortcut to
a YouTube clip, I'm not going to click it until you tell me what
it is and I suspect most others here won't either.
--
Rob