ASTRO: Finally a break in the rain: sulfur horse time

Old January 29th 08, 09:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Finally a break in the rain: sulfur horse time

Tonight I got an unscheduled opening in the clouds and near ceaseless rain
of late

So I took 22 x 10 minutes of [SII] for my horsehead project

seeing was lousy and it was wet outside, but I did manage to get those 22
exposures

so added to the 12 x 10 minutes of Halpha I have 5 hours and 40 minutes of
Halpha and [SII]

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ic4...2_2x2_page.htm

I was disappointed when I rolled up the new data that my flat that I took a
few nights ago was no good. So I need to fix that. It is making an odd color
in the upper rear of the head

Attached Images
File Type: jpg b33_mk1sn2_cm10_geg_baader_has2s2_34x10min_2x2.jpg (92.5 KB, 85 views)

Old February 4th 08, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

Real nice Richard

--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304

ASTRO: Horse Head J McBride Astro Pictures 3 November 6th 07 02:08 AM
ASTRO: Finally my 17P/Holmes catch! TheCroW Astro Pictures 2 November 1st 07 01:27 AM
ASTRO: Horse Head Nebula J McBride Astro Pictures 5 September 25th 07 03:52 PM
Break Time! Painius Misc 1 November 14th 06 07:55 PM
Have space-time and the metric tensor finally run their course? Greg Egan Astronomy Misc 1 September 28th 05 07:50 PM