Eclipse a Wash in Maryland

Old September 28th 15, 04:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy
Norbert[_5_]

Default Eclipse a Wash in Maryland

Le 28/09/2015 09:49, Norbert a écrit :
Le 28/09/2015 07:47, Sjouke Burry a écrit :
On 28.09.15 6:21, Davoud wrote:
39° 04' 40.61"N 76° 39' 33.46"W My wife and I were able to see a few
minutes through a break in the clouds just prior to the beginning of
totality, then a few minutes more after the onset of totality. I had
the Questar and camera ready a few feet away in the garage, but
bringing it out would have been a fool's errand.

Bright and clear night here(Netherlands), not at all
what was predicted, and so we had a nice moonshow.

Clear and calm weather in the west of France, beautiful show.
I'll put the photos online a bit later.

Pictures are online here :
http://images.ciel.free.fr/Eversion/...ipse_2015.html

Only the first part of the eclipse, I returned to bed after to go to
work this morning

--
Norbert.
======================================
Old September 28th 15, 09:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy
Davoud[_1_]

Norbert:
Pictures are online here :
http://images.ciel.free.fr/Eversion/...ipse_2015.html

Only the first part of the eclipse, I returned to bed after to go to
work this morning

Tout de même, ils sont très bons!

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old September 29th 15, 05:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy
Norbert[_5_]

Le 28/09/2015 22:27, Davoud a écrit :
Norbert:
Pictures are online here :
http://images.ciel.free.fr/Eversion/...ipse_2015.html

Only the first part of the eclipse, I returned to bed after to go to
work this morning

Tout de même, ils sont très bons!

Thanks

--
Norbert.
knowing the universe - stellar and galaxies evolution
http://nrumiano.free.fr
images of the sky http://images.ciel.free.fr

Eclipse a Wash in Maryland Davoud[_1_] Amateur Astronomy 9 September 28th 15 09:27 PM
Wash Away Your Sins Soap oldcoot88 Misc 0 April 19th 10 01:06 PM
18 Aug Wash. State Fireball????? Ed Majden Amateur Astronomy 2 August 19th 04 07:31 PM
Aurora in Maryland steve s Misc 2 October 31st 03 06:20 AM
to all you Maryland folks Joe Amateur Astronomy 2 September 15th 03 06:09 AM