Bloody Universe Expansion

Old September 24th 06, 05:15 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

Default Bloody Universe Expansion

From my Virtuality Project:

The boss floated majestically through space in an astronaut
suit tied to an ordinary wheelchair.

Meanwhile Drakula as they walked out of the courtroom,
left the castle and headed toward a clearing not far
where vampires were gathering for an outdoor Beethoven
concert: "Gentlemen, did you know that the Universe is
expanding? We are heading toward the future. A new
age! Science allowed us to expand our minds and see
our expanding Universe. Can you believe that the speed
of galaxies everywhere are accelerating? Just think of a
galaxy as a train which is gaining speed. Why would a
galaxy gain speed? Think about it..."

Johnny: "The answer lays in dark energy. It is added gravity
to a galaxy and fuels the galaxy's inertia."

Drakula: "You have not let me down. Its a shame you have
chosen to leave our vampiredom and head back to human
civilization."

Johnny: "Compared to its scales, our Universe had just
formed. Scientists can see using the Hubble telescope
that certain galaxies have a stronger gravitational lensing
effects than the sum of the galaxy's visible mass."

Drakula: "This is something I've been wondering about.
The added gravity to a galaxy is a characteristic of spiral
galaxies like our own. These galaxies swirl. What does that
mean that swirling galaxies have added gravities, and that
not swirling galaxies have little or no dark energy additions
to their mass?"

Johnny: "Think of Einstein's theory, E=mc2. Energy is mass,
mass is inertia, and its all related to the speed of light, which
has a limit, c. Mass energy, which is gravitation is bound
to speed. The solution lays in the study of large swirling
systems, and one swirling system that we are familiar with
here on Earth are hurricanes. When they form they are
slow. But once full-blown, they gain speed."

Drakula: "Can this be tested?"

Johnny: "Sure. The important is to realize what it means
that hurricanes 'run off their own energies'. If the big bang
occured, then spiral galaxies were forming and during the
formation they were not heading in any direction. But once
swirling is full-blown, galaxies began to gain speed.

Its important to analyze the dark energy of a galaxy. Dark
energy is added inertia. A spiral galaxy, as a hurricane
"runs" off its own energy. Note the word 'runs'. It feeds its
own energy due to its structure, and the whole thing
accelerates from 'that', because spiral galaxies spin
off on their own energies.

Drakula: "Its complex. One might ask, how can a galaxy run
off its own energy? I assume this question has already been
explained by ordinary weathermen in college."

Johnny: "The question is just as complex with spiral galaxies.
Can we deduct that spiral galaxies have spun off after their
formation and are still gaining momentum?"

Drakula: "Probably yes."

Johnny: "The answer already exists. It just takes proper scientific
study to explain in detail."

Morpheus: "We in the caves have learned from drawings left
to us from our predecessors that dark energy is simple gravity,
no different from gravity surrounding Earth, and gravity is inertia
which accelerates motion of matter. Inertia builds up in swirling
galaxies, and corresponds with added gravitation to the galaxy.

As little as 10 percent of mass is visible in our galaxy, the rest
is inertial buildup corresponding with the motion-acceleration
of a galaxy's swirling and the effect is a pure large-scale
galactic gravitational field. Things that prove this is the fact
that dark energy is a special characteristic of spiral galaxies,
so called dark matter was not found or was only found in little
proportions in galaxies that do not swirl."

Drakula: "Wonderful. A big bang forming billions of galaxies
leading to swirling systems gaining their own accelerated
momentum in the process, galaxies spinning off in all
directions."

Morpheus, Johnny and Drakula arrived to the outdoor concert,
and they all took seats. The symphonic orchestra consisting
of vampires were tuning their instruments. Moments later the
concert began. The musicians quieted, and with a polite clap
the maestro walked in, bowed to the audience, turned around
toward the musicians, and the concert quietly began. They
were playing Beethoven's Klavierkonziert #3.