Where in the bible does it says we need to uphold justice?

Old June 1st 06, 12:25 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Where in the bible does it says we need to uphold justice?

(Exo 23:6 GNB) "Do not deny justice to a poor person when he appears in
court.

(Exo 23:7 GNB) Do not make false accusations, and do not put an innocent
person to death, for I will condemn anyone who does such an evil thing.

(Exo 23:8 GNB) Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe makes people blind to what
is right and ruins the cause of those who are innocent.

******

Lev 19:15 "Be honest and just when you make decisions in legal cases; do not
show favoritism to the poor or fear the rich.

****

(Psa 82:2 GNB) "You must stop judging unjustly; you must no longer be
partial to the wicked!

(Psa 82:3 GNB) Defend the rights of the poor and the orphans; be fair to the
needy and the helpless.

(Psa 82:4 GNB) Rescue them from the power of evil people.

****

(Pro 17:15 GNB) Condemning the innocent or letting the wicked go---both are
hateful to the LORD.

****

(Amo 5:7 GNB) You are doomed, you that twist justice and cheat people out of
their rights!

****

Found by searching E-Sword electronic Bible for computer, using Nave's
Topical Bible and Good News Bible (GNB) translation, under terms, "Justice"
and "courts."

Old June 1st 06, 12:35 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Do Not Post This Garbage on Sci.Astro.Am for you will be killfiled and live
forever in a Black Hole.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy