Water on the moon or Mars, part-2, water on your brain, you torture for microsoft, don't you?

Old December 28th 05, 07:12 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default Water on the moon or Mars, part-2, water on your brain, you torture for microsoft, don't you?

Art Deco wrote:

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...

Geez, you just now discovered that? It's been obvious to anyone on the NG that's been
his MO ever since he showed up. Take the advice that's been repeatedly offered here and
killfile the loon. He has no proof of his claims, just his delusions. If he ever offered a paper for
any scientific journal for peer review, the review boards would be laughing so hard, they'd
probably laugh themselves to death. And when you offer real scientific or technical info, he
just responds with insults and invective; it's the classic "I'm right, everyone and everything
else is wrong. If you disagree with me, you've either been brainwashed or are a part of the
conspiracy in the first place." What he needs is a padded cell, straightjacket, and
appropriate medications.