MER-B on the ground!!!

Old January 25th 04, 05:16 AM
OM

Default MER-B on the ground!!!

....And Ah-Nuld is on hand to make sure Skynet doesn't **** this one up
as it tried with MER-A, apparently :-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old January 25th 04, 05:19 AM
OM

....Appears that they've stopped rolll...oh, wait, it's still rolling
:-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old January 25th 04, 05:20 AM
uray

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
...Appears that they've stopped rolll...oh, wait, it's still rolling
:-)

It landed in the middle of a Martian soccer game, they are using it as the
ball :-)

uray

Old January 25th 04, 05:25 AM
OM

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 05:20:10 GMT, "uray" wrote:

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
...Appears that they've stopped rolll...oh, wait, it's still rolling
:-)

It landed in the middle of a Martian soccer game, they are using it as the
ball :-)

....Yeah, well, they're using pink bunny booties because they just got
the NO FAULT tone! Yeehaa!

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old January 25th 04, 09:52 AM
Neil Gerace

"uray" wrote in message news:emIQb.11206

It landed in the middle of a Martian soccer game

Yeah, it must be soccer because the landing site's name ends in a vowel.

Old January 25th 04, 05:24 PM
Rick DeNatale

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:16:10 -0600, OM wrote:

...And Ah-Nuld is on hand to make sure Skynet doesn't **** this one up
as it tried with MER-A, apparently :-)

They could have saved a lot of money on this Mars Exploration stuff if
they'd just asked the Gubenator, since he's BEEN there.

I heard on the radio a few days ago that the initial chemical analyses
from Spirit indicated that the Martian rocks had a high silicone content.
That was suprising to me, I would have expected silicon, but not silicone.\

Maybe the prosthetics they used in Total Recall polluted the Martian
rocks! G
Old January 25th 04, 11:33 PM
Scott Hedrick

Don't come knockin' if the rover's still rockin'!

Old January 26th 04, 02:04 AM
Neil Gerace

"Rick DeNatale" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:16:10 -0600, OM wrote:

...And Ah-Nuld is on hand to make sure Skynet doesn't **** this one up
as it tried with MER-A, apparently :-)

They could have saved a lot of money on this Mars Exploration stuff if
they'd just asked the Gubenator, since he's BEEN there.

We could ask the Biker Mice too, but we'd probably get an answer we don't
understand.

I heard on the radio a few days ago that the initial chemical analyses
from Spirit indicated that the Martian rocks had a high silicone content.
That was suprising to me, I would have expected silicon, but not

silicone.\

Maybe the prosthetics they used in Total Recall polluted the Martian
rocks! G

Silicone = polysilicate, right? So quartz = a type of silicone. Or not.

Old January 26th 04, 04:03 AM
Chosp

"Neil Gerace" wrote in message
u...

Silicone = polysilicate, right? So quartz = a type of silicone. Or not.

Not remotely.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Misc 6 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM