We should build the Deathstar in Earth's orbit ! ! ! !

Old October 24th 04, 03:18 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default We should build the Deathstar in Earth's orbit ! ! ! !

Admit it, the ISS is pretty lame.If aliens attack the Earth, they will
blast it to pieces in less than a microsecond.

So we need the Death Star in our orbit and should start to build it
NOW!
Old October 25th 04, 02:04 PM
Jeff Findley

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
m...
Admit it, the ISS is pretty lame.If aliens attack the Earth, they will
blast it to pieces in less than a microsecond.

So we need the Death Star in our orbit and should start to build it
NOW!

You can now join the rest of the net kooks in killfile hell.

Thanks for playing. Plonk!

Jeff