revisiting Apollo

Old July 17th 04, 04:00 PM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Default revisiting Apollo

And the empty blather repeats... be sure and send him some money!
So he can afford to do this too:
URL:http://brainsluice.tripod.com/moonlanding.html

"NJ" wrote in message
ll.eu.org...
THE APOLLO HOAX FAQ version 4.3 - July 2004

David A. Smith

Old July 17th 04, 04:37 PM
Dirk Van de moortel

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" N: dlzc1 D:cox wrote in message news:babKc.2993$Wv4.2764@okepread03...
And the empty blather repeats... be sure and send him some money!
So he can afford to do this too:
URL:http://brainsluice.tripod.com/moonlanding.html

Luckily I have saved a copy of the original
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...onLanding.html
and I don't allow the FBI to tamper with my site!
HA!

Dirk Vdm

Old July 17th 04, 07:07 PM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear Dirk Van de moortel:

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote
in message ...

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" N: dlzc1 D:cox wrote in

message news:babKc.2993$Wv4.2764@okepread03...
And the empty blather repeats... be sure and send him some money!
So he can afford to do this too:
URL:http://brainsluice.tripod.com/moonlanding.html

Luckily I have saved a copy of the original
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...onLanding.html
and I don't allow the FBI to tamper with my site!

Thanks! I have marked this as a favorite.

David A. Smith

Old July 17th 04, 07:07 PM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear Dirk Van de moortel:

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote
in message ...

Old July 18th 04, 01:59 PM
Nathan's ghost

"NJ" wrote in message
ell.eu.org...
THE APOLLO HOAX FAQ version 4.3 - July 2004

In fact, these so-called questions are only asked by Jones the ignoramus. He
then goes away for another 6 weeks before cut-and-pasting the tired old script
once more.

No one with any knowledge asks them!

All the silly people: "Where do they all come from?"

Old July 18th 04, 07:11 PM
Odysseus

Nathan's ghost wrote:

All the silly people: "Where do they all come from?"

Unfortunately they seem to think they all belong here ...

--
Odysseus
Old July 18th 04, 07:11 PM
Odysseus

Nathan's ghost wrote:

All the silly people: "Where do they all come from?"

Unfortunately they seem to think they all belong here ...

--
Odysseus

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 4th 03 11:52 PM