All Stars Have a Wobble

Old August 29th 14, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default All Stars Have a Wobble

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:51:04 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
This comes out of my "Wobble Theory" Do Neutron statsw have less wobble? Does a black hole have any wobble? My theory goes with yes. However when it reaches its critical mass it becomes a perfect circle and for that trillionth of a second it has no wobble. TreBHert

Wobble created by sphere's out of round.Without our moon Earth would wobble greatly. No perfect spheres no 100% perfect axis spin. Go figure Its reality. o Ya TreBert
Old August 30th 14, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 29, 2014 11:23:59 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:51:04 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

This comes out of my "Wobble Theory" Do Neutron statsw have less wobble? Does a black hole have any wobble? My theory goes with yes. However when it reaches its critical mass it becomes a perfect circle and for that trillionth of a second it has no wobble. TreBHert

Wobble created by sphere's out of round.Without our moon Earth would wobble greatly. No perfect spheres no 100% perfect axis spin. Go figure Its reality. o Ya TreBert

All objects rotate perfectly about their center if gravity. But when other objects are nearby, they can induce some wobble.

Double-A

Old August 30th 14, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:06:07 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 29, 2014 11:23:59 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:51:04 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

This comes out of my "Wobble Theory" Do Neutron statsw have less wobble? Does a black hole have any wobble? My theory goes with yes. However when it reaches its critical mass it becomes a perfect circle and for that trillionth of a second it has no wobble. TreBHert

Wobble created by sphere's out of round.Without our moon Earth would wobble greatly. No perfect spheres no 100% perfect axis spin. Go figure Its reality. o Ya TreBert

All objects rotate perfectly about their center if gravity. But when other objects are nearby, they can induce some wobble.

Double-A

but a whobble can be acted upon by another force, as you pointed out but the kinetic energy is not always factored in and should be ---like a spinning top, if wound-up and released it spins without a whobble ( in ideal circumstances) but as kinetic energy dissipates, entropy, a whobble begins to form.

the Moon is crashing into Earth by 2 ' ( inches) a year . When that hits Earth, a new whobble will be 'very evident,' lolz.
Old August 30th 14, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:55:19 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

Because a nearby object (the Earth) is pulling it down.

the Moon is crashing into Earth by 2 ' ( inches) a year . When that hits Earth, a new whobble will be 'very evident,' lolz.

The Moon is moving away from the Earth. It is picking up energy from the Earth's spin.

Double-A

Old August 30th 14, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/30/2014 5:55 PM, Arc Michael wrote:

the Moon is crashing into Earth by 2 ' ( inches) a year .

No

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take it's place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old August 31st 14, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:04:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The Moon's orbit (its circular path around the Earth) is indeed getting larger, at a rate of about 3.8 centimeters per year. (The Moon's orbit has a radius of 384,000 km.) I wouldn't say that the Moon is getting closer to the Sun, specifically, though--it is getting farther from the Earth, so, when it's in the part of its orbit closest to the Sun, it's closer, but when it's in the part of its orbit farthest from the Sun, it's farther away.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/que...php?number=124

at times it is closer when we are nearer to the sun.