Venus has no water.

Old August 18th 14, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus has no water.

On Monday, August 18, 2014 8:46:21 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:21:42 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 9:22:18 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 4:32:50 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

What a pathetic joke you ZNR rednecks represent. If anything our

planet has way more than its fair share of water, though more

polluted

and/or dead-zone populated than ever, and seldom in the right place

at

the right time.

California will need 16 of those floating Russian reactors for

making

a billion gallons of spendy fresh water per day, but otherwise most

of

our states are not nearly as screwed up.

Distilling fresh water from those Venus clouds and otherwise easily

tapped from geothermal vents, is less than 5th grader physics-101.

Obviously your homeschooling never got you that far along.

*** Read my lips, you dumb mother ****er: we are running out

of freshwater. We have oceans full of sal****er, but thus far

the Mook/Guthball Thorium Desalination Plant is woefully behind

schedule and, if the truth were known, it never got off the ground,

because laws of physics interfered with your collective exuberant

imaginations and brainfartery.

And hey, they tried those geothermal vents in California to

drive steam turbines ... the sulfur in the steam corroded the

pipes and turbine blades faster than PG&E, NCPA and a few

other could afford to replace them ... I guess they didn't think

to ask the GuthBall brain trust for the solution.

You pompous asshole.

Normally the melting seasonal snow pack is what keeps supplying most

of our fresh water. Far too many of our snow covered glaciers have

vanished, and of those still with us are a fraction of their original

size as of a century ago.

As for using geothermal heat; what's with the stupidity of using that

obviously acidic steam?

BTW; ceramic turbine blades have been around for decades, and

otherwise higher grades of steal alloys seem to work perfectly.

*** Sure, they also could have made them of Gold or platinum.

But there is such a little known factor called the payback ratio,

which you Liberal dweebs conveniently overlook. And is why

most of your branfartz are fiscally uneconomical are stink.

That is so very Jewish and Nazi of you. Perhaps you should have become a rabbi like Saul Levy and his Operation Paperclip friends that you must worship anyway.

BTW; by rights there should be an abundance of gold, platinum and numerous other high-value elements within our moon as well as Venus. Of course China and Russia can always exploit those first, and then those of your silly kid get to process their tailings and spoils for whatever they'd missed..

If there is such an abundance on the low-gravity moon, why deal with the extermely hostile and high-gravity Venus?

If you'd stop frequenting the conspiracy sites, you'd realize that private business is gearing up to exploit the moon and asteroids.

I've been there and done that. It is still those of your kind in perpetual denial and obfuscating as to what our moon and the extremely nearby plant Venus has to offer.

The relatively failsafe innards of our moon should offer a treasure trove of benefits and natural resources, whereas Venus is only viable to the most intelligent of our kind, and that's obviously not including those of your kind.

Old August 18th 14, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 18, 2014 8:48:07 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:38:23 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Monday, August 18, 2014 6:10:44 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:

Your chemistry seriously sucks.

What's you best research discovery and its contribution to humanity?

Well now Brad, in the public domain, you can easily do a search and find the patents I have. What you won't see is the confidential work I've done in anti-counterfeiting. If you don;t understand why its confidential, then you need to seriously take some courses and learn something for once.

Now that's interesting, in that such anti-counterfeiting expertise can afford to employ those of your kind, when in fact the US currency is still among the most counterfeited, and art counterfeiting is practically commonplace and a lot more common than finding originals. Obviously you haven't been doing a very good job at it.

How many billions have you saved us?

Old August 18th 14, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Monday, August 18, 2014 12:22:18 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

You are too quick to point a finger and assign blame. The company I worked for was British and as such was not allowed to work with the U.S. Mint or Bureau of Engraving. But my company's technology is used in the UK currency among others.

Art counterfeiting is highly specialized and my company offers solutions for such fraud. The solution is 100% effective in guaranteeing authenticity.

My company also tracks counterfeiting online such as fake items offered on eBay and other auction sites. It can track, identify and reveal sources of such activity which usually are in China, Pakistan, North Korea (tough one) and Russia. Oddly, here in the US, the bulk of such fraud comes from California.These are then turned over to customers for pursuit of legal enforcement.

How many billions have you saved sanding a boat hull?
Old August 18th 14, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 18, 2014 12:36:28 PM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
[...]

Don't be silly. I've sanded my fair share of stuff, refinished it nicely, but never a boat hull. I'm more into the hidden systems, consoles and appliances that makes boats a lot more fun, more energy efficient, user-friendly and safer.

Your expertise should therefor be easily capable of telling us exactly where and of who this latest Harlow is, unless intellectual fraud isn't your thing.
Old August 18th 14, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 18, 2014 1:38:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:50:16 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

It has been interpreted that almost every 19 months we get another shot of Venus microbes. At least the terrestrial outbreaks of a powerful form of influenza has suggested as much.

http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/1918.htm

http://www.datasync.com/~rsf1/vel/ven-tran.htm

https://student.societyforscience.org/article/high-life

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...0venustail.htm

But everybody knows that Earth was seeded with the deadly flu virus when it passed through the tail of Halley's Comet!

Double-A

That may be true, though actually the 19 month cycle has a lot more pulling for it.
Old August 19th 14, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 18, 2014 10:02:59 PM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 08/18/2014 07:06 PM, HVAC wrote:

On 8/18/2014 4:01 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Your expertise should therefor be easily capable of telling us exactly

where and of who this latest Harlow is, unless intellectual fraud

isn't your thing.

I can make it appear that I am anywhere I desire.

But I live in New Hampshire.

I am retired.

As for you referring to me as an intellectual, well I believe

that anything you say is to be taken with a grain of salt.

After all, you are insane.

Sure, we knew Brad was insane the minute he referred to you as an
intellectual.

Speaking of trying to pass as an intellectual, is that why you took down
your Hit Girl sig? Or did you finally embarrass yourself with your own
actions?

This isn't the same Harlow.

FUD-masters as mainstream brown-nosed clowns get upgraded and/or replaced all the time.
Old August 19th 14, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dan (Woj...)

On Monday, August 18, 2014 11:22:18 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
Now that's interesting, in that such anti-counterfeiting expertise can afford to employ those of your kind, when in fact the US currency is still among the most counterfeited, and art counterfeiting is practically commonplace and a lot more common than finding originals. Obviously you haven't been doing a very good job at it.

How many billions have you saved us?

In true Brad Guth(tm) fashion, the correct response is:

So Brad, what have *you* and your FUD mongering kind done about the counterfeiting problem? Hitler and his like would never have gotten anywhere without the likes of you. Lots more unrelated, non sequiturs deleted. And blah blah blah.

Dan (Woj...)
Old August 19th 14, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dan (Woj...)

On Monday, August 18, 2014 3:01:54 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
You are too quick to point a finger and assign blame. The company I worked for was British and as such was not allowed to work with the U.S. Mint or Bureau of Engraving. But my company's technology is used in the UK currency among others.

How many billions have you saved sanding a boat hull?

Don't be silly. I've sanded my fair share of stuff, refinished it nicely, but never a boat hull. I'm more into the hidden systems, consoles and appliances that makes boats a lot more fun, more energy efficient, user-friendly and safer.

Great. You are "into" them. But. What. Have. You. Done? Anything? It sounds like the whole "exploit the interior of the Moon and Venus" shtick. You are certainly "into it", but have you actually done anything? Anything at all? (By the way, repeating things like "with this magical technology we don't possess we could do everything I say" does *NOT* actually constitute *doing* anything. Not that you would recognize the fact.)

Dan (Woj...)
Old August 20th 14, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:08:02 PM UTC-7, Dan (Woj...) wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 11:22:18 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

Now that's interesting, in that such anti-counterfeiting expertise can afford to employ those of your kind, when in fact the US currency is still among the most counterfeited, and art counterfeiting is practically commonplace and a lot more common than finding originals. Obviously you haven't been doing a very good job at it.

How many billions have you saved us?

In true Brad Guth(tm) fashion, the correct response is:

So Brad, what have *you* and your FUD mongering kind done about the counterfeiting problem? Hitler and his like would never have gotten anywhere without the likes of you. Lots more unrelated, non sequiturs deleted. And blah blah blah.

Dan (Woj...)

In other words, thus far you personally haven't saved any of us a cent that can be independently verified.
Old August 23rd 14, 12:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:04:03 PM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 08/22/2014 01:00 PM, HVAC wrote:

On 8/22/2014 12:09 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Harlow has nothing to brag about, because those of his public-funded

dysfunctional kind are not allowed to create or modify anything original.

BTW; Thunderbird and GG+ access to Usenet/newsgroups works perfectly

(most of the time). GG+ forums as privately created and easily

moderated newsgroups are even better.

Bloatware is always a problem, especially when NSA/GCGQ types are

snooping around and intentionally causing as much grief as possible.

Perhaps a Tor version of the dark internet could be developed so that

even Usenet/newsgroups can be topic moderated by its author, so that

born-again assholes like Harlow can be terminated.

Brad, I *am* the Moderator of this group.

HVAC

Moderator

sci.physics

alt.astronomy

He's not kidding, Brad!

Your tax dollars at work!

The only moderation going on here is Harlow crapping all over the place, thereby keeping most K-12s from reading our stuff. Hitler had a Zionist Nazi army of brown-nosed clowns and FUD-masters exactly like Harlow.