Returning to Oort

Old August 16th 14, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Returning to Oort

So Oort claims that there is a 'cloud' surrounding the Solar System (shrug).... What makes him believe that? There is no cloud surrounding the Solar System. What is Oort really trying to say? Oort, I think, follows on the heels of Schrodinger and Heisenberg. Oort is building up the context needed to prove the magnetic theory of relativity. Oort is comprehensible if there are cloud signatures around

**NEARBY STARS**

which don't include the Solar System. It is impossible to prove the magnetic theory of relativity if cloud signatures are not detectable from Earth on nearby stars. Ya can't really be sure of what business physics has applying itself to astronomy seems to be the object lesson from Oort. Oh, physics is on a bender to prove that there are planets orbiting nearby stars?... Well, I think I speak on the behalf of all of aerospace engineering when I say: We really don't care if all of your planet analysis turns out to be a pile of crap. It really seems impossible that physics puts their faith in that sort of thing. If there is an Oort cloud surrounding the Solar System, then that would imply that we don't know anything about planets in the Solar System. Whatever is being called a planet in our solar system is an optical illusion.

Much earlier some people on these groups were claiming that 'leverage' is the holy grail of physics... It is not altogether clear what they mean by that but it may seem to apply to Oort. There is no Oort Cloud around the Solar System because the planets in the Solar System are leverage against it... but not only are they leverage against it, they are leverage to determine cloud signatures around nearby stars. Clarification of nearby stars with their cloud signatures is leverage on the Milky Way center.
Old August 16th 14, 05:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

All stars spin off an excess of surplus mass, and this process takes awhile..

The amount of such spin-offs that forms into red and brown dwarfs as well as gas giants, planets, planetoids and asteroids is likely a considerable amount, possibly worth as much as 10% of the main-sequence mass. Obviously a good portion of that stellar birth tossed mass is given sufficient velocity and thereby its freedom as to wander off as rogue/nomad interstellar items.

Try to remember that stellar nebula can be at least several thousand to several million times as massive as the stars they manage to create, and the vast majority of that blown-away nebula mass is still out there.

Old August 17th 14, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

All stars spin off any excess of surplus mass, and this process takes awhile.

The amount of such spin-offs that forms into red and brown dwarfs as well as gas giants, solid crust planets, planetoids and asteroids is likely a considerable amount of the progenitor star, possibly worth as much as 10% of the initial main-sequence mass. Obviously a good portion of that stellar birth tossed mass is given a sufficient velocity and thereby its freedom as to wander off as rogue/nomad interstellar items, along with the original nebula mass that got blown away.

Try to remember that stellar nebula can be at least several thousand to several million times as massive as the star(s) they manage to create, and the vast majority of that nebula mass is blown-away and is still out there unless picked up by other nearby stars.

Old August 26th 14, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

[...]

Oort named it O Ya It will be called soon "Comet Ice Belt" Belt around Sun fits. Cloud does not. I'm sure this is reality TreBert

Returning To The Womb Kevin Barry Misc 0 June 30th 13 07:51 PM
Saturn 5 is returning:) bob haller Policy 17 April 20th 12 10:23 PM
Returning After A Few Years Terratek Amateur Astronomy 0 December 25th 07 09:16 PM
returning interplanetary probe? Jim Oberg History 1 April 18th 07 08:01 PM