Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Double-A Is Back!

Old June 8th 14, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 1:45:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
It has been sunny weather for the last week! Spring has finally arrived.

Thursday I went to the clinic as usual. Alicia, my favorite nurse, rewrapped my wounds as usual.

On Friday I came to the clinic again, but to get a 15 dollar voucher for some free food including fresh fruits and vegetables from a lunch wagon that looks like a well restored trolley car. Also to get some advice on finding an apartment. My problem is in still owing my old landlord $2,6000. I think they gouged me and so I don't want to pay them. But new landlords turn me down because of it. Dawn, the consultant, didn't think using single payer services would get me around that. But she thought bankruptcy would be a good idea if I could be absolutely sure that all that money in my bank account, solely from Social Security, is not attachable or distributable in the bankruptcy. I will talk to her again on Monday.

I have made it back to the library today and enjoying this lovely and quiet place.

Double-A

Does this "rewrapped my wounds" mean that you've been in some kind of combat or attacked by some wild animals?

Old June 8th 14, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 4:47:34 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

Thursday I went to the clinic as usual. Alicia, my favorite nurse, rewrapped my wounds as usual.

On Friday I came to the clinic again, but to get a 15 dollar voucher for some free food including fresh fruits and vegetables from a lunch wagon that looks like a well restored trolley car. Also to get some advice on finding an apartment. My problem is in still owing my old landlord $2,6000. I think they gouged me and so I don't want to pay them. But new landlords turn me down because of it. Dawn, the consultant, didn't think using single payer services would get me around that. But she thought bankruptcy would be a good idea if I could be absolutely sure that all that money in my bank account, solely from Social Security, is not attachable or distributable in the bankruptcy. I will talk to her again on Monday.

I have made it back to the library today and enjoying this lovely and quiet place.

Double-A

Does this "rewrapped my wounds" mean that you've been in some kind of combat or attacked by some wild animals?

If microorganisms can be called wild animals, then I was attacked by them. They came from the hospital originally. Keep away from hospitals if you can. Even the nurses say that. I heard that 30% of nurses are infected with MRSA in their noses!

Double-A

Old June 8th 14, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 8, 2014 1:16:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

If microorganisms can be called wild animals, then I was attacked by them.. They came from the hospital originally. Keep away from hospitals if you can. Even the nurses say that. I heard that 30% of nurses are infected with MRSA in their noses!

Double-A

Staph infections are fairly common. American medical teams still manage to kill 100+ thousand per year, via errors/mistakes and otherwise preventable infections.

The wealthy clients get to use the newer and cleaner portions of hospitals and ERs, so that the vast majority of medically induced deaths occur to those of the lower 99.9% caste.

Old June 8th 14, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 8, 2014 1:29:43 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sunday, June 8, 2014 1:16:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

If microorganisms can be called wild animals, then I was attacked by them. They came from the hospital originally. Keep away from hospitals if you can. Even the nurses say that. I heard that 30% of nurses are infected with MRSA in their noses!

Double-A

Staph infections are fairly common. American medical teams still manage to kill 100+ thousand per year, via errors/mistakes and otherwise preventable infections.

The wealthy clients get to use the newer and cleaner portions of hospitals and ERs, so that the vast majority of medically induced deaths occur to those of the lower 99.9% caste.

Yes, at St. Vincent Hospital were I was at, they have luxury rooms for the rich that look like expensive hotel rooms. In our capitalist society, you get what you can pay for.

Double-A

Old June 9th 14, 04:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Double-A is a heroin junkie ? !

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 3:00:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 23, 2014 5:39:39 AM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

Double-A's income is far greater than mine,

and I'm not homeless/computerless.

Wait until they jack up your rent a whole bunch more. Hyperinflation is setting in around here anyway.

What he does with all that money is a mystery...

It's called building savings in a bank account. Money is power.

because he ·needs· to be anonymous.

He's breaking the law, I assume.

No. Trying to keep my nose clean.

Note: he doesn't like/trust cops.

He's a super nice guy;

Thank you.

so he's not a meth addict,

or anything like that.

I think he shoots heroin, first thing,
upon awakening... but I have no proof.

You really think I'm dumb enough to be doing that?

Double-A

Jeff-Relf isn't always trying to be helpful, although he does have a part-time minimum wage kind of job with lots of housing benefits making it well worth doing. I doubt he needs to put in more than a couple hours per day, although being on call 24/7 can be somewhat annoying at taking 15~20 hrs/week, and some housing management responsibilities can be problematic.

Old June 9th 14, 11:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 8, 2014 8:48:20 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sunday, May 25, 2014 3:00:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

On Friday, May 23, 2014 5:39:39 AM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

Double-A's income is far greater than mine,

and I'm not homeless/computerless.

Wait until they jack up your rent a whole bunch more. Hyperinflation is setting in around here anyway.

What he does with all that money is a mystery...

It's called building savings in a bank account. Money is power.

because he ·needs· to be anonymous.

He's breaking the law, I assume.

No. Trying to keep my nose clean.

Note: he doesn't like/trust cops.

He's a super nice guy;

Thank you.

so he's not a meth addict,

or anything like that.

I think he shoots heroin, first thing,

upon awakening... but I have no proof.

You really think I'm dumb enough to be doing that?

Double-A

Jeff-Relf isn't always trying to be helpful, although he does have a part-time minimum wage kind of job with lots of housing benefits making it well worth doing.

And under the table, I understand.

I doubt he needs to put in more than a couple hours per day, although being on call 24/7 can be somewhat annoying at taking 15~20 hrs/week,

Not so bad when you work from home via computer.

and some housing management responsibilities can be problematic.

Cleaning the toilets?

Double-A

Old June 10th 14, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Down to the clinic to see the doctor today. Also talked to Autumn about available housing. The doctor wanted to do a blood draw. I knew it would be painful, so when the nurse forgot to do it, I said nothing. Haha! They've studied my blood enough already. Autumn gave me a free food pass to a cafe where local bums eat, but they were closed for a staff meeting. Autumn was nowhere to be found when I got back, so I couldn't see her again. The pharmacy didn't have my prescription ready even after waiting an hour for Autumn. So I told them I would be back on Thursday, and they thanked me for being so understanding. Waiting room was full of people whining: paranoia, insomnia. Who cares! I am now free from pain I suffered for the last two years! How could my mental health not be better!

Double-A

Old June 10th 14, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, June 9, 2014 5:25:56 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
You could also get rid of the weird theories, DA!

Saul Levy

You don't like weird theories? I thought you liked Coast to Coast.

Double-A

Old June 10th 14, 05:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, June 9, 2014 3:52:09 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, June 8, 2014 8:48:20 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

and some housing management responsibilities can be problematic.

Cleaning the toilets?

Double-A

In between cleaning toilets and having to fix what others break, he also gets to police others in exchange for his rent, and apparently he's sufficiently good at it.

Old June 10th 14, 05:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, June 9, 2014 4:08:01 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Down to the clinic to see the doctor today. Also talked to Autumn about available housing. The doctor wanted to do a blood draw. I knew it would be painful, so when the nurse forgot to do it, I said nothing. Haha! They've studied my blood enough already. Autumn gave me a free food pass to a cafe where local bums eat, but they were closed for a staff meeting. Autumn was nowhere to be found when I got back, so I couldn't see her again. The pharmacy didn't have my prescription ready even after waiting an hour for Autumn. So I told them I would be back on Thursday, and they thanked me for being so understanding. Waiting room was full of people whining: paranoia, insomnia. Who cares! I am now free from pain I suffered for the last two years! How could my mental health not be better!

Double-A

Without pain, your mind gets to function as it should.