GuthBall ... yet another reprieve for you ...

Old April 30th 14, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default GuthBall ... yet another reprieve for you ...

.... you're treading on thin ice, though ...

http://www.9news.com/story/news/educ...study/8516533/

Old April 30th 14, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:25:49 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... you're treading on thin ice, though ...

http://www.9news.com/story/news/educ...study/8516533/

Bullies like yourself tend to survive and interpret history to suit. Are you suggesting otherwise?
Old May 1st 14, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:25:49 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... you're treading on thin ice, though ...

http://www.9news.com/story/news/educ...study/8516533/

Bullies like yourself tend to survive and interpret history to suit. Are
you suggesting otherwise?

*** You brain-dead dummy ... Bast or BeertBrain can eat a bowl
of alphabet soup and **** better posts than what you come up
with ....

Old May 1st 14, 05:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:25:49 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... you're treading on thin ice, though ...

http://www.9news.com/story/news/educ...study/8516533/

Bullies like yourself tend to survive and interpret history to suit. Are
you suggesting otherwise?

*** You brain-dead dummy ... Bast or BeertBrain can eat a bowl
of alphabet soup and **** better posts than what you come up
with ....

Hmmmm, I'm not quite sure how to take that.
But to be on the safe side,....I'll just ignore it.

Old May 1st 14, 11:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:22:33 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
H�gar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:25:49 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

... you're treading on thin ice, though ...

http://www.9news.com/story/news/educ...study/8516533/

Bullies like yourself tend to survive and interpret history to suit. Are

you suggesting otherwise?

*** You brain-dead dummy ... Bast or BeertBrain can eat a bowl
of alphabet soup and **** better posts than what you come up
with ....

Hmmmm, I'm not quite sure how to take that.
But to be on the safe side,....I'll just ignore it.

It's hard to ignore a pretend-Atheist that acts/reacts exactly like a devout Semite and ZNR that's redneck to boot, especially when having to stand downwind of his roadkill brain-farts.
Old May 1st 14, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

H�gar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:25:49 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

... you're treading on thin ice, though ...

http://www.9news.com/story/news/educ...study/8516533/

Bullies like yourself tend to survive and interpret history to
suit. Are

you suggesting otherwise?

*** You brain-dead dummy ... Bast or BeertBrain can eat a bowl
of alphabet soup and **** better posts than what you come up
with ....

Hmmmm, I'm not quite sure how to take that.
But to be on the safe side,....I'll just ignore it.

It's hard to ignore a pretend-Atheist that acts/reacts exactly like a
devout Semite and ZNR that's redneck to boot, especially when having
to stand downwind of his roadkill brain-farts.

*** I'm sure there are some pills you could take to cure your
constant, monotonous and repetitive verbal regurgitations,
you uneducated oaf ...

Old May 1st 14, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

H?gar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:25:49 PM UTC-7, H?gar wrote:

... you're treading on thin ice, though ...

http://www.9news.com/story/news/educ...study/8516533/

Bullies like yourself tend to survive and interpret history to suit.
Are

you suggesting otherwise?

*** You brain-dead dummy ... Bast or BeertBrain can eat a bowl
of alphabet soup and **** better posts than what you come up
with ....

Hmmmm, I'm not quite sure how to take that.
But to be on the safe side,....I'll just ignore it.

It's hard to ignore a pretend-Atheist that acts/reacts exactly like a
devout Semite and ZNR that's redneck to boot, especially when having to
stand downwind of his roadkill brain-farts.

Actually, I find it's quite easy to ignore most of what I see on the
internet.
But more fun to prove false things, wrong.