fiberglass experiment Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshiftreally is #40 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Old October 8th 11, 07:31 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default fiberglass experiment Chapt8 Experiment that shows what redshiftreally is #40 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

I am finding out that chapters with experiments involved can tend to
be far
longer than chapters without experiments. But that is a good sign.

Let this be the last post of chapter8 and let me get to chapter9 where
I prove
that lightwaves cannot be Doppler shifted and in future editions of
this book
let me reverse the order so that the proof of no Doppler shift
possible on light
precedes the fiberglass experiment.

Subject: how to make sense of the largest blueshift ever reported

Let me first start off by saying that neither the Big Bang nor the
Atom Totality theories
are comfortable with reported large blueshifts from distant
galaxies.
Both theories predict a predominance of
redshifts. Both are comfortable
with a few blueshifts
in nearby local galaxies. Blueshifts of rotation are expected. And
blueshifts of Andromeda
and Barnard star is acceptable, for they are tiny blueshifts and
nearby. But as for this report:

--- quoting about a quasar blueshift ---
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/np...=2005ApJ...618...

Â*We have obtained optical intermediate-resolution spectra (R=3000)
of
Â*the narrow-line quasars DMS 0059-0055 and PG 1543+489. The [O III]
Â*emission line in DMS 0059-0055 is blueshifted by 880 km s-1
relative
Â*to Hbeta. We also confirm that the [O III] emission line in PG
Â*1543+489 has a relative blueshift of 1150 km s-1. These two narrow-
Â*line quasars show the largest [O III] blueshifts known to date
among
Â*type 1 active galactic nuclei (AGNs).
Â*--- end quoting ---

Both theories are uncomfortable with that report. Could it be a
report
in error?

The Atom Totality theory may be able to explain that in that the
distance
in the Atom Totality is far shrunk from distances of the Big Bang
theory.
In the Atom Totality theory 400 million light years is the end of the
Cosmos
and so a lot of what we thought were far away, was not that far away.

And in the Atom Totality, a lobe shape of the 5f6 are like long cigar
shapes
and so hot blue stars in a galaxy can appear bluish for a blueshift.

Or, could it be what the Wikipedia says about a gravitational lens
blueshift
only in this situation a EM lens blueshift?

--- quoting Wikipedia on redshift ---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift

Â*Finally, gravitational
Â*redshifts are a relativistic effect observed in electromagnetic
Â*radiation moving out of gravitational fields. Conversely, a
decrease
Â*in wavelength is called blue shift and is generally seen when a
light-
Â*emitting object moves toward an observer or when electromagnetic
Â*radiation moves into a gravitational field.

--- end quoting Wikipedia ---

So that maybe, just maybe, the EM lens of a Atom Totality has a band
of blueshifted
galaxies at a special distance from Earth. Just like in that survey
where a "ring structure"
appears and not knowing if it is an intrinsic ring.

So maybe, just maybe, the Atom Totality theory with a predominance of
redshift has
a lens, such that a optical affect occurrs so that a Cosmic ring of
blueshifts occurrs
at a special distance from earth.

In summary, essentially the Big Bang and the Atom Totality predict
vast and
widespread and the overwhelming majority of shifts to be redshift,
and
a rarity
of blueshifts.

Just as the fiberglass window panel sees every white light
redshifted,
that only
the local galaxies and stars have a chance of a blueshift.

But because the EM lens of the Atom Totality is a lens of a optical
affect, that
there is a possibility that at a certain distance, the white light
becomes blueshifted
in a halo ring affect.

Sorry, I should have referenced this "survey" and the "halo ring of
the survey".

In this survey a curious ring is found, and whether it is intrinsic
or
not?

--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
supercluster
(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
cosmic web or an artifact of projection.

--- end quoting ---

So I ask the question whether the above Harvard furthest distant
blueshift
is a galaxy member belonging to this ring?

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/np...=2005ApJ...618...

So if the Harvard quasar blueshift is a member of the Caltech survey
reported
ring structure, then we may have solved a troublesome report. The
solution is
that the Cosmos has ring structure which is due to a EM lens of the
Atom
Totality.

Subject: low mass electron-positron states, and a bit of history of
Halton Arp

wrote:

(snipped)

Also ran across a website of Arp's dated 2002, but a website
has no reliable dating and who mentions low mass electron-positron
states.
http://www.haltonarp.com/articles/is_physics_changing
Now I wonder if that was connected to Dirac's Ocean of Positrons

as
Space? Or
where this fascination for low mass electron-positron states came
about?
For me, the fascination is of course that in an Atom Totality,

gravity
is the
attraction between ordinary matter (which is the electrons of the
Plutonium
Atom Totality) for the attraction by Space which is positron-Space.

So
space
attracted by matter yields gravity as the lowest Coulomb

attraction.
And then,
of course, when matter is concentrated, it forms a MECO with

matter-
antimatter
annihilation and we see it as a quasar.

Here is a quote from Arp's website listed above:
--- quoting ---
This brings us to the conventional assumption of extragalactic
redshifts as representing large recessional velocities versus the
evidence for their being an intrinsic property of young matter. The
key here is the rock upon which science is founded - the
observations.
Large redshifts differences are observed between whole extragalactic
objects which are at the same distance. Intrinsic redshifts are
required. But now what is the consequence of having low mass
fundamental particles? It is simply that low mass electrons
transitioning between atomic orbits will emit and absorb lower
energy
photons, i.e. they will appear redshifted compared to atoms with
heavier particles.
--- end quoting ---

Okay, I begin to see why Arp is harping (sorry, pun not intended)
about low-mass-electrons as a
means
of explaining redshift and how Arp seemed to focus on Narlikar's
1977
work on
the field equations for particle-mass changing with time.

---
The above was in the 3rd edition and this is the 5th edition. I
decided
to include Arp's mechanism of low-mass-electrons. It is an
alternative
mechanism for having redshifts. And I prefer Arp's mechanism over
that
of the ludicrous Big Bang of a speeding expansion causing a Doppler
redshift. Rather ridiculous and preposterous to think of Space as
independent
of Matter and speeding along faster than the speed of light. So,
Arp's
mechanism is far better than ever was the Big Bang mechanism.

But a major flaw of Arp's idea is that it is not a universal
phenomenon but
a localized phenomenon which cannot explain the universal observance
of
a redshift, unless you want to interject Dirac's new radioactivities
for which
Arp never even mentions and is probably unaware of Dirac's new
radioactivities.
But even here, if you inject Dirac's new radioactivities as low mass
electrons, is
there enough low mass electrons to create this universal redshift? No.

Finally, let me end this chapter with some enigma blueshifts, and as I
so often said
earlier, that we need a far better comprehensive list of anomalies of
redshift versus
blueshift. The below probably fits in better in the chapter of this
book where I discuss
that the furthest distance is likely to be 400 million light years and
that such is the
"end of the Cosmos".

1. The quasar "in" NGC 7319Science Advisor Retired Staff. [Moderator
note: this thread has been created by splitting out posts related to
'the quasar "in" NGC 7319', in the quasar anomaly ...
3. Halton Arp's discoveries about redshift96-101) Halton Arp
discusses the five interacting galaxies NGC 7317, 7318A, 7318B, 7319,
and 7320 that constitute Stephan's Quintet. The last one, NGC
7320, ...
4. www.electric-cosmos.org/arp.htm - Cached - Similar

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/