urgent!

Old February 28th 09, 05:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default urgent!

Urgent

-Two evil sides putting on a show to keep their leader in charge
-Nephilim demons aka governments on earth vs. galactic demon lords aka
ascended master ufos posing as jesus
-Leader/satan demon= Obama...true nature will be revealed when the
time is right.
-The nephilim will stage their own destruction by leaking to the
public that 9/11 was inside and performed by them. They will trash the
economy and initiate infamous dictatorial regimes
-The galactic demons will trick us further by waging war against the
nephilim.
-In the mean time Obama will be hidden from the public and reemerge
later once it is clear and he has control over the populations
-The galactic demons will promise hope, peace and love and be against
the nephilim, but they too want death and destruction.

Old March 1st 09, 03:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Thad Floryan

On Feb 28, 10:39 am, Davoud wrote:
[...]
The Republican party is adrift just now, looking for leadership.
Have you thought of applying? You could be the Sarah Palin of 2012!

There is one thing, though, and that's the part on how they _will_
trash the economy. That's already been done. See "Reagan" and
"Bush."

Wow! I didn't know Bill Clinton was a Republican ( trashing
the economy):

http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=255
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081109005652AAJWR7N
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVc-Kh3Uh_o
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pol/1051320915.html
Old March 1st 09, 11:33 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

It is a mystery to me how a lunatic rant reduces the party faithful to
mud slinging. Why can't you just accept that our method of leadership
has consistently failed the majority? You don't need to look to
fantasy figures, aliens or those cowering in caves to realise that the
system is badly broken. When thousands of our own countrymen are so
alienated by society that they sign up to fight "on the other side"
then something is very wrong with the combined human psyche. When they
volunteer to be suicide bombers and mass murderers then lunacy is
truly abroad.

Religion is a quack remedy to treat the unhappy, those suffering from
injustice and the confused. Spare me the alien scapegoats and prophets
when we ourselves are entirely at fault for the world's ills. We
cannot sustain our present capitalist nosedive into the trough while
leaving the vast majority in abject poverty. Not to mention their
suffering from curable disease and hunger. Why should we tolerate
dictatorship of any kind? Or the obscene inequality within almost all
nations? The blatant unfairness isn't good for our consciences and
erodes our daily need for cooperation for survival and avoidance of
tribal warfare. So we shut out minds to the horrors we inflict on
others by default and play with our toys. Or turn to fantasy and
religion like crude aspirins to cure the world's endless headaches.

The human race seems to be increasingly turning to fantasy in a
desperate attempt to escape from awful reality. Many of us never do
anything ourselves but now live a completely virtual life of
voyeurism. Constantly being entertained by a tiny minority of dying
celebrities, drug crazed sportsmen, You-Tube happy slappers, teenage
sluts and drunken musicians. Or diving headlong into fantasy computer
games or Hollywood's latest formula productions. Endlessly stamped out
like biscuits for our mindless consumption. The western world is
falling blindly into the WallE/Axiom syndrome without even putting up
a fight! It is always somebody else's fault if we are not continuously
amused and sated.

Our jobs are increasingly devoid of reality as we rattle away at our
keyboards day and night. It is no wonder those charged with managing
the vast funds which lubricate our mad consumer world have completely
lost the plot. They have never handled real money in their entire
lives. Their jobs are nothing more than fantasy computer games. They
drive in expensive mobile wombs to their air conditioned offices to
play with virtual monopoly money and then drive home again to an
automatically opening garage without ever feeling the wind on their
faces. They say sensory deprivation is used to torture enemy
combatants on Cuba. Who is our real enemy when the bankers have all
but destroyed our way of life using fantasy investments you couldn't
sell to your own, doting, senile, old granny? Are the bankers being
offered extended free accommodation at the exclusive Cuban surfing
resort? Where they can spend their their obscene bonuses on worthy
local causes and designer dresses for the annual round of charity
bølløcks? It seems they are to be disappointed since they do not
fulfill the rigorous skin colour requirements to get past security.

Even the armed forces are now playing their fantasy War games using
flying robots for the actual fighting. Or dropping smart bombs on
targets seen through a camera looking down from a satellite. How much
of an escape from reality is that? More people die on the roads every
year than in a thousand terrorist's wet dreams. Yet nobody declares
global war on the car manufacturer. Or even demands any change to the
road system. We just give the pampered driver even more toys to play
with at the wheel. When they should concentrating on the road ahead!
Second Life offers perfect love and sexual satisfaction for all? Say
no more! I'm off for a nude cycle ride in the snow and mud. Anything
for a bit of reality. :-)
Old March 1st 09, 06:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Dave Washburn

There was once a young man named John Kree,
who kept trying to climb to the top of a tree.
While his neighbors kept encouraging him,
a bolt of lightning discouraged him.
Therefore he was lost and not free.

Now here's a good story,
of a man named Cory.
who also tried to climb a tree.
The night before, he was very scared.
And decided to say a thorough prayer.
The next day he decided to climb,
and his neighbors decided to criticize him until he was nearly blind.
Then a bolt of lightning came,
and his neighbors tried to expose his shame.
Until they saw who was really to blame.
By then they were too late and already sealed their fate.
Cory reached the top of the tree,
and was astonished to see that his neighbors were no longer free.
For they had perished in total blame,
for they had completely denied His name.
They shouldn't have played their own game.

What a shame!

What's the lesson? Living without God may seem like a good path to follow
until one is struck blind by failing to obey His word. This can happen
immediately, in 40 years, a lifetime, or-- Heaven forbid-- after life. Be
very careful who you blame.

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message
----------------snip---------------------------l

Old March 1st 09, 10:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Mar 1, 3:33*am, "Chris.Bee" wrote:
You don't need to look to
fantasy figures, aliens or those cowering in caves to realise that the
system is badly broken. When thousands of our own countrymen are so
alienated by society that they sign up to fight "on the other side"
then something is very wrong with the combined human psyche. When they
volunteer to be suicide bombers and mass murderers then lunacy is
truly abroad.

Yes, but that just shows the suicide bombers and mass murderers are
lunatic. It doesn't say anything bad about George W. Bush, for
example.

Religion is a quack remedy to treat the unhappy, those suffering from
injustice and the confused.

It isn't all bad, but, yes, that is one aspect of it.

Why should we tolerate
dictatorship of any kind?

Because one dictator, Stalin, managed to swipe the secret of The Bomb.

Or the obscene inequality within almost all
nations? The blatant unfairness isn't good for our consciences and
erodes our daily need for cooperation for survival and avoidance of
tribal warfare.

True, but we haven't the ability to increase our food production to
the level required to end that inequality.

So we shut out minds to the horrors we inflict on
others by default and play with our toys.

Hey, at least buying cheap toys made overseas gives some of those poor
people a chance to earn a living. This is less resented than just a
direct giveaway of our tax dollars.

Are the bankers being
offered extended free accommodation at the exclusive Cuban surfing
resort?

We don't need to take such precautions with them, because they're not
dangerous with only boxcutters.

More people die on the roads every
year than in a thousand terrorist's wet dreams. Yet nobody declares
global war on the car manufacturer.

Now THAT one is easy to explain.

Why is it everyone complains about the rich man who belches smoke into
our lungs from his factory's smokestacks, but yet people go out skiing
and break their legs?

Because in the first case, our lungs are injured so that the rich man
gets the profit; in the second, the person who has the fun of skiing
is also the one who endures the risk, voluntarily, for his own
benefit.

While cars do menace pedestrians also, basically, people take the risk
of driving cars because they themselves experience the benefit of
convenience from cars.

John Savard
Old March 1st 09, 11:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! But should I follow?
Nope.

And why not? Well 2/3 of the world's human population does not believe
in Islam. 1/3 of the world's population does not believe in Hinduism,
Buddhism, Christianity or any of the other many 100s of different
religions. 2/3 + 1/3 = 100% who do not believe in each other's gods.
That's one hell of a lot of disbelievers! So I will never feel left
out as a non believer since I am only in a minority of 7 billion.
Q.E.D. ;-)

There was a strange young man called Kee
Who god, through his telescope, would see
But the priests intervened and formed a thick screen
So god, through Kee's telescope, went unseen
Now god, being so important, felt quite peeved
That His admirer, through his telescope, was deceived
And so He swept the priests aside in his wrath
Which is why they became known as "men of cloth"
For they fluttered and swooned at the sight of their boon
And sought solace with their choir boys in dark rooms
So god became angered and exclaimed
In a deep voice that almost shattered their brains
Keep the money, the great houses and gold chains
But leave the boys alone and restrain
From your habits so crude and so corrupt
You may not rape the choir boys so abrupt
But young Kee was so unlucky not to hear
That god wished him to see without fear
Through his telescope his own, his great saviour
But Kee was so upset he would not shut up
He blamed the priest the cardinal and pope
He said the cardinal had gone against god
In allowing the priest him to so sod
But the cardinal was quite unmoved
And would hear nothing of Kee's loud reprove
Then Kee swung his 'scope.. but knocked out the pope
And god laughed so much, that at a stroke
The golden rope which tied Him to heaven it broke
So god fell to Earth.. and no longer felt mirth
While Kee, without woman, gave birth
Until the population of gays owned the earth
Though they all believed in their saviour so great
Each worshipped another god.. and his own fate
So they fought to the death over nought
Until the world to its knees it was brought
The only thing about all this.. of real note
Is that the cheery non-believer still wrote
The most unbelievably poor poetry to quote
His disbelief in all gods, priests and popes
His audience was not amused by his prose
And bad feelings amongst those gathered arose
Their sore ire at his nerve was remarked
Until old Kee found his telescope still parked
In the debris of St Pauls right there in old Rome
And for his sins to the Holy Father did atone
But the last pope was long dead.. thank god
.... and was gone.

Old March 1st 09, 11:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

On Feb 28, 10:54*am, wrote:
Urgent

Urgent

--Trolls and out and out loons making fools of themselves daily on a
formerly greate newsgroup.
Old March 2nd 09, 12:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Feb 28, 9:54*am, wrote:

galactic demon lords aka
ascended master ufos posing as jesus

Are you trying to tell me that Xemu is behind Elizabeth Clare Prophet
and Summit University?

So this is what it boils down to; all human history was really a feud
between the Hubbards and the Ballards.

John Savard
Old March 2nd 09, 10:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Anti-lib

Davoud wrote in :

:
Urgent

-Two evil sides putting on a show to keep their leader in charge...
-...ascended master ufos posing as jesus
-Leader/satan demon= Obama...
-...9/11 was inside...
They will trash the economy and initiate infamous dictatorial regimes...

Wow! We knew from Governor Palin that Obama was a Islamic terrorist and
all, and Fox News gave us the important revelation that Obama isn't
President because his hand wasn't on the bible during the second
swearing-in, but apparently even the Governor and the geniuses at Fox
did not know how bad the situation is!

The Republican party is adrift just now, looking for leadership. Have
you thought of applying? You could be the Sarah Palin of 2012!

There is one thing, though, and that's the part on how they _will_
trash the economy. That's already been done. See "Reagan" and "Bush."

Davoud

Reagan didn't trash any economy, retard. He ENDED inflation and double-
digit interest rates, something asshole Jimmy Carter couldn't do. Clinton
and Greenspan deregulated the derivative's market and that, in combination
with Clinton's famous $9 trillion dollar dot.com meltdown has put the U.S.
and the planet in the situation we see now. The only thing you can pin on
Bush Jr. was that he might have been able to re-regulate the derivative's
market and didn't. Cretin liberal.

Get back to me urgent. gawazo Misc 1 June 7th 08 05:47 PM
Get back to me urgent. gawazo Misc 0 May 28th 08 05:54 PM
Urgent!!! SST Support Engineer for UAE VAM SYSTEMS Astronomy Misc 0 October 29th 07 07:17 AM
urgent help needed Starman Amateur Astronomy 9 March 1st 06 01:25 PM
Urgent: Help Us Help Other [email protected] Solar 0 December 20th 03 10:24 PM