1386 Days

Old March 6th 09, 07:05 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.skeptic
vtcapo[_2_]

Default 1386 Days

On Mar 5, 10:58*am, Anonymous Remailer wrote:

Min,
If you know your prophecies (and I know you do) you know that the Jews
have to rebuild the Temple BEFORE the END TIMES. Although plans have
been made and the Jewish lunatic fringe along with Born Again
Crusading Christians support this endeavor, it is highly unlikely to
happen. Unless of course Obama and company make peace in the mid-east
and has everyone kiss and make up. Right....... as if he has nothing
better to do. I'd follow Bob's advice and start working on a fall
back date.

RT

1386 Days Bob Casanova Astronomy Misc 4 March 8th 09 07:23 PM
The End of Days... Warhol Misc 17 May 31st 06 07:41 AM
tri-pod=90 days or/and 90° Beach Bounty Astronomy Misc 0 April 5th 06 12:57 PM
During the last ten days... Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 13 August 9th 05 01:20 PM
XX days until what? Joe S. Amateur Astronomy 8 August 24th 04 07:53 AM