THREE FRAUDS THAT KILLED PHYSICS

Old August 28th 07, 02:19 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Jeckyl

Default THREE FRAUDS THAT KILLED PHYSICS

"Androcles" wrote in message
.uk...

"q-bit" wrote in message

: It's all clearly and verifyably proven by Steven Bryant.
: IMO Steven Bryant should be awarded the Nobel Prize or another Grand
Prize
: for helping rescuing physics from the hands of Einstein charlatans.
:

Oh, do come on... Bryant missed the most obvious flaw there is,
you don't any equations to see it. He'd have to share the prize
with hundreds of others if that idea had any merit. The guy that
actually proved Einstein wrong was Georges Sagnac in 1913.

Nonsense .. sagnac is consistent with and explained by SR .. it doesn't
disprove it

'we establish by definition that the "time" required by
light to travel from A to B equals the "time" it requires
to travel from B to A' because I SAY SO and you have to
agree because I'm the great genius, STOOOPID, don't you
dare question it. -- Rabbi Albert Einstein

You do love him, don't you

Old August 28th 07, 02:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
q-bit

"Jeckyl" wrote
"Androcles" wrote
"q-bit" wrote

: It's all clearly and verifyably proven by Steven Bryant.
: IMO Steven Bryant should be awarded the Nobel Prize or another Grand Prize
: for helping rescuing physics from the hands of Einstein charlatans.

Oh, do come on... Bryant missed the most obvious flaw there is,
you don't any equations to see it. He'd have to share the prize
with hundreds of others if that idea had any merit. The guy that
actually proved Einstein wrong was Georges Sagnac in 1913.

Nonsense .. sagnac is consistent with and explained by SR ..
it doesn't disprove it

Why do you lie?

Old August 28th 07, 02:41 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Jeckyl

"q-bit" wrote in message
"Jeckyl" wrote
"Androcles" wrote
"q-bit" wrote

: It's all clearly and verifyably proven by Steven Bryant.
: IMO Steven Bryant should be awarded the Nobel Prize or another Grand
Prize
: for helping rescuing physics from the hands of Einstein charlatans.

Oh, do come on... Bryant missed the most obvious flaw there is,
you don't any equations to see it. He'd have to share the prize
with hundreds of others if that idea had any merit. The guy that
actually proved Einstein wrong was Georges Sagnac in 1913.

Nonsense .. sagnac is consistent with and explained by SR ..
it doesn't disprove it

Why do you lie?

I didn't .. why do you lie?

Old August 28th 07, 04:32 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_2_]

"q-bit" wrote in message
: "Jeckyl" wrote
: "Androcles" wrote
: "q-bit" wrote
:
: : It's all clearly and verifyably proven by Steven Bryant.
: : IMO Steven Bryant should be awarded the Nobel Prize or another Grand
Prize
: : for helping rescuing physics from the hands of Einstein charlatans.
:
: Oh, do come on... Bryant missed the most obvious flaw there is,
: you don't any equations to see it. He'd have to share the prize
: with hundreds of others if that idea had any merit. The guy that
: actually proved Einstein wrong was Georges Sagnac in 1913.
:
: Nonsense .. sagnac is consistent with and explained by SR ..
: it doesn't disprove it
:
: Why do you lie?

Because he's an idiot. Killfile the moron.

From Einstein's
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img22.gif
we have a frame with c+v, c-v in it and a frame with c in it, one
"stationary"
and one "moving". The names are interchangable, all motion is relative.
What Sagnac does is takes Einstein's x' and wraps it around the
circumference of a circle, so that the "coordinates" A = (0,0,0) and
B = (x',0,0) are joined.
The "stationary" frame is the one with the light source, the "moving"
frame is the one with the observer in motion relative to the source
and the "thought" experiment becomes a real experiment that can
run continually.
Because we have two Doppler shifted frequencies,
c+v
f1 = f ------

and
c-v
f2 = f --------

we obtain a beat frequency, f2-f1.
That can then be used as a gyroscope, and of course
there really are two opposite going rays, one at c+v and
one at c-v in the frame of the "moving" observer, proving
that Einstein's silly second and third postulates are nonsense.

Even if it were possible for Einstein's second postulate to
be true we'd still have c+v and c-v in the "moving" frame,
Einstein says so in
"But the ray moves relatively to the initial point of k, when measured
in the stationary system, with the velocity c-v"
but his third postulate (that the sneaky ******* calls a "definition")
will always be pure sci-fi, something he just made up.

--
'we establish by definition that the "time" required by
light to travel from A to B equals the "time" it requires
to travel from B to A' because I SAY SO and you have to
agree because I'm the great genius, STOOOPID, don't you
dare question it. -- Rabbi Albert Einstein

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rt/tAB=tBA.gif

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence." -- Uncle Stooopid.

"Counterfactual assumptions yield nonsense.
If such a thing were actually observed, reliably and reproducibly, then
relativity would immediately need a major overhaul if not a complete
replacement." -- Humpty Roberts.

Rabbi Albert Einstein in 1895 failed an examination that would
have allowed him to study for a diploma as an electrical engineer
at the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule in Zurich
(couldn't even pass the SATs).

According to Phuckwit Duck it was geography and history that Einstein
failed on, as if Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule would give a
damn. That tells you the lengths these lying *******s will go to to
protect their tin god, but its always a laugh when they slip up.
Trolls, the lot of them.

"This is PHYSICS, not math or logic, and "proof" is completely
irrelevant." -- Humpty Roberts.

Old August 28th 07, 04:56 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
JM Albuquerque

"Androcles" escreveu na mensagem
k...

we obtain a beat frequency, f2-f1.
That can then be used as a gyroscope, and ...

A frequency used as a gyroscope?

Well, certainly not a frequency, but you if put it
as an angular velocity times a torque you might
have a case.

Old August 28th 07, 05:23 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_2_]

:
Yes, you snipping dumb *******, a frequency used.

Old August 28th 07, 05:36 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
JM Albuquerque

"Androcles" escreveu na mensagem
.uk...

"JM Albuquerque" wrote in message
:
: "Androcles" escreveu na mensagem
: k...
:
:
: we obtain a beat frequency, f2-f1.
: That can then be used as a gyroscope, and ...
:
: A frequency used...
Yes, you snipping dumb *******, a frequency used.

The point is that I cannot see how a frequency can then
be used as a gyroscope.

Care to explain?

Old August 28th 07, 05:49 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_2_]

"JM Albuquerque" wrote in message
:
: "Androcles" escreveu na mensagem
: .uk...
:
: "JM Albuquerque" wrote in message
: ...
: :
What point, can you explain, you snipping ****wit?

Old August 28th 07, 05:56 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
JM Albuquerque

"Androcles" escreveu na mensagem
.uk...

: The point...
What point, can you explain, you snipping ****wit?

I rest my case Doc.

Old August 28th 07, 06:00 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_2_]

"JM Albuquerque" wrote in message
:
: "Androcles" escreveu na mensagem
: .uk...
:
: : The point...
: What point, can you explain, you snipping ****wit?
:
: I ...

Can you explain that before I snip what say?