NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth

Old April 30th 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,rec.arts.tv,sci.physics
BradGuth

Default NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth

I have no problems with your good looking man that's as old as coal.
However, my goodness, couldn't you just provide an external page link?

No wonder this typically naysay Usenet is so often going down for the
count.

What's your mindset about ETs, possibly from the Sirius star/solar
system that arrived into our soon to become extremely wet and salty
realm, as riding safely within our icy proto-moon.

In other words; interstellar travels via icy proto-moon that's also
rather salty.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 30th 07, 06:26 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

BradGuth wrote:

I have no problems with your good looking man that's as old as coal.
However, my goodness, couldn't you just provide an external page link?

No wonder this typically naysay Usenet is so often going down for the
count.

What's your mindset about ETs, possibly from the Sirius star/solar
system that arrived into our soon to become extremely wet and salty
realm, as riding safely within our icy proto-moon.

In other words; interstellar travels via icy proto-moon that's also
rather salty.

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 30th 07, 01:21 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.
Old April 30th 07, 02:03 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rhonda Lea Kirk[_2_]

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

You're talking to an auker, Rand, and auk will stop for no one.

groups trimmed, ssp added

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

Old April 30th 07, 03:38 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

Technically, he isn't a troll, as he is a True Believer. I find his
screeds amusing, and he will post them regardless if anyone replies.
And if no one replies, he will reply to himself.

Old April 30th 07, 03:50 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:38:59 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

Technically, he isn't a troll, as he is a True Believer. I find his
screeds amusing, and he will post them regardless if anyone replies.

Yes, but I won't have to see them, because he's in my killfile.
Old April 30th 07, 06:38 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 30, 5:21 am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

You silly naysay folks really do sleep and otherwise fornacate
together, don't you. Is that what being a faith-based liar is all
about?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 30th 07, 06:41 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

Technically, he isn't a troll, as he is a True Believer. I find his
screeds amusing, and he will post them regardless if anyone replies.

Yes, but I won't have to see them, because he's in my killfile.

Apparently Jesus Christ was also in your killfile, and put on a stick
none the less. Way to go Rand Simberg.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 1st 07, 10:49 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Dale Carlson

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:03:45 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
wrote:

You're talking to an auker, Rand, and auk will stop for no one.

He seems to prefer to debate them. I'm not sure why...

Dale
Old May 6th 07, 12:58 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
ah

BradGuth wrote:

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

Technically, he isn't a troll, as he is a True Believer. I find his
screeds amusing, and he will post them regardless if anyone replies.

Yes, but I won't have to see them, because he's in my killfile.

Apparently Jesus Christ was also in your killfile, and put on a stick
none the less. Way to go Rand Simberg.

Jesus BI'ed for our sins!