United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets,EVERYTHING.

Old September 14th 08, 09:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
BradGuth

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science,Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sep 14, 9:44 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
OM wrote:

:On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:29:42 GMT, phil hays
:wrote:
:
:If we want a rational discussion, we need to start with facts.
:
:...If you want a rational discussion, you won't find one arguing with
:Fred McCall. Again, just killfile him and be done with him. The troll
:isn't worth yours or anyone else's time.
:

Do you ever do ANYTHING other spew poisonous lies?

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."

For the most part, public educated Americans and a good many illegals
taking a free ride are unable to deductively think or much less ponder
for themselves. It's pretty pathetic as to how snookered and
dumbfounded past the point of no return things have gotten, especially
within just the past few decades, and of the last few years being
entirely in the republican dominated toilet.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG
Old September 17th 08, 03:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
Damaeus[_2_]

In news:sci.physics, BradGuth posted on Sat, 13
Sep 2008 04:41:00 -0700 (PDT):

On Sep 13, 3:10 am, Damaeus wrote:

I don't doubt it. After my experience on a mailing list with retards,
the USA deserves to fall behind.

Deserving to fall behind is perhaps too simple and polite. We've more
than done it to ourselves multiple times, and we thereby have no one
other to blame.

Yes, Americans seem to have some strange need to feel inferior to
everyone else in the world. I want to find out why.

Most Americans are living a lie, and too mainstream snookered as well
as dumbfounded past the point of no return at that.

I think people are coming out of it. It's just agitating having to
wait for it to complete itself.

Damaeus
Old September 18th 08, 12:44 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
BradGuth

On Sep 17, 7:02 am, Damaeus wrote:
In news:sci.physics, BradGuth posted on Sat, 13
Sep 2008 04:41:00 -0700 (PDT):

On Sep 13, 3:10 am, Damaeus wrote:

I don't doubt it. After my experience on a mailing list with retards,
the USA deserves to fall behind.

Deserving to fall behind is perhaps too simple and polite. We've more
than done it to ourselves multiple times, and we thereby have no one
other to blame.

Yes, Americans seem to have some strange need to feel inferior to
everyone else in the world. I want to find out why.

When living a lie, nothing much figures the way it should.

Most Americans are living a lie, and too mainstream snookered as well
as dumbfounded past the point of no return at that.

I think people are coming out of it. It's just agitating having to
wait for it to complete itself.

Damaeus

It's called truth-lag. You and I might not live nearly long enough to
see the total consequences or benefits of even what little truth-lag
manages to catch up.

Religion and government each have their reasons to extend each of
their truth-lags (sometimes of one and the same) for as long as
possible.

~ BG
Old September 18th 08, 10:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
BradGuth

On Sep 6, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157514

One look at NASA's Orion on Ares I (Constellation) and it's easy to see,
up front and personal, the tragic and inevitable decline of science,
physics and rocketry in the United States. The rest of the world has
already noticed, but Americans are too wrapped up in their vanities to
see what is already glaringly obvious to the most casual of observers.

I'm going to try to codify this phenomenon in a research proposal.

Perhaps it can be reversed, but I doubt it.

Thirty years of Reagan Idiocracy.

Were we really ever ahead?

Remove our imported or if you'd like outsourced Zionist/Nazi DARPA,
and what exactly do we really have?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG