A human perspective on seans

Old February 12th 10, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default A human perspective on seans

On Feb 12, 12:21*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Feb 12, 12:12*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Feb 10, 4:06*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 3:04 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
Hello, my name is Kiyo, and I was born in Tokyo, Japan, in the year 1921.
I have been with the seans since the year 1944, when they rescued me as
my
aeroplane went down while I was targeting an enemy battleship.
I missed the ship entirely, but please -- no jokes about women drivers!

Long ago, in a spiral arm far, far away (Sagittarius), a group of people
who
came to be known as "seans" began to explore beyond the atmosphere and
confines of their planet.
The more they explored, the more they learned, and the more they built.
They built structures everywhere, on other planets and their satellites,
and
structures in the vacuum as well.
As they progressed to the edge of their star and planet system, they
realized that they would have to learn more about tapping gravitational
energy if they wanted to explore even the nearest stars.

The seans harnessed this energy and began to build what might be best
described as "velocity streams".
It took a great deal of time to build these streams, but along the way
they
had also learned how to extend their life spans to greater and greater
lengths.
Velocity streams enabled them to travel at speeds far faster than EM
radiation relative to the normal vacuum.
So they would build a little, then explore a lot, build a little more,
then
explore some more.
These explorations fanned out slowly from their home star system until
they
had covered the entire width of the Sagittarius arm.

Then the seans proceeded into the dark areas, one between the Sagittarius
arm and the Scutum-Crux arm, and one between the Sagittarius arm and the
Perseus arm.
That second dark area is filled with very cold, very old dark stars with
the
relatively narrow and sparsely populated Orion bridge in between.

One day purely by chance, the seans, who considered the Orion bridge to
be
just more of what they were used to seeing in their own Sagittarius arm,
pulled out of their velocity stream in the vicinity of our Sun.
It was then, nearly 70 million years ago, that they discovered our
planet,
Earth.
At that time, the Earth was teeming with life, and more importantly, with
oceans of water!
They saw Earth as an oasis in the midst of a desert-like vacuum.
So the seans began an intensive exploration and study of our planet.

Old February 12th 10, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 10, 4:06*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 3:04 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
[...]

I will continue this in another post when I have more time.
If you're wondering what I'm leading up to, it is the report of the
missing
crews.
I thought some of the details in that report would be easier to
understand
if some of the background information about seans were known beforehand.
It would be greatly appreciated if you would respond to me with civility.
By all means keep your skepticism UN-leashed, but please harness any
semblance of beast that might dwell within you.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Kiyo *70% of c is the fastest complex organic structures like humans
can go. That plus an expanding space keeps all outer life apart. This
makes space wars not reality. This means aliens are safe from our
killing ways. TreBert

Both you and Einstein are correct about the apparent limitation of c, Bert.
I say "apparent" because there are ways to circumvent that limitation.

Envision if you will a set of pedestrian tracks, side by side, each track
the safely devised width for two persons to walk side by side.
You are standing on the ground next to this construction, which has been
built to be just a short walk from your house.
There is a small stairway that leads to the "outside track".
This wide set of tracks runs/extends, say for example, into the nearest
city.
Let's call our construction a "trackwalk", and this particular one is the
"ORL trackwalk", because it takes us to and from Orlando.

Now here is the secret of the trackwalk:
The track you first step on is moving very slowly toward the city.
You step on that track very easily and safely from the small stairway.
The next track in, to the left, is moving a little faster than the outside
track.
Then the next track in, the third track to the left, is moving a little
faster than the second track.
The fourth track moves a little faster than the third track, and so on,
until you get to the LEFT-MOST track that moves the fastest speed.

While the trackwalk might seem a little unwieldy, remember that we're not
envisioning something that is practical, necessarily, but just a construct
to help us understand how to circumvent the seeming FTL impossibility.

We can make this trackwalk construct as wide as we like in order to get
whatever speed we want from the LEFT-MOST track.
So as we change tracks to the left, we are moving faster and faster relative
to the ground under the tracks, toward the city.
When we walk over to the left-most track and stay on it, we might be
traveling 50 - 60 mph or more, with respect to the ground, depending upon
the design of the trackwalk.

Because each track is going only a little slower or a little faster than the
tracks next to it, you can safely walk to the left, changing tracks, if you
want to speed up, or change tracks to the right to slow down.
So as you approach the city, you walk to the right, changing to slower and
slower tracks, until you are back on the outside track and moving very
slowly with respect to the ground underneath.
Now you can disembark the trackwalk at any "station" you like where there's
a stairway, or even hop off anywhere you like in the city.

This is how the gravitomagnetic velocity streams, which the seans built,
function.
One can board the outside of the stream, which moves relatively slowly, then
penetrate deeper and deeper into the stream to go faster and faster..
While from the outside of the stream, you are traveling much faster than
light speed, INSIDE the stream your speed relative to the next outer or
inner section of the velocity stream is relatively small.
When you're inside the stream, you never actually violate light speed
relative to the more inner or outer stream, even though you are traveling
much faster than light speed relative to the vacuum medium outside the
velocity stream.

Questions?

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

I can believe that such flows exist, perhaps in the FTL jet streams
emitted by quasars and black holes. *But I don't think anyone
constructed them.

Double-A

Supposedly seans are at least 70 million years more advanced than us.

What they don't tell us is that the seans were porpoises sent to
populate our oceans by the more advanced humanoid species inhabiting
their planet right before their star blew! *In those 70 million years,
the seans have evolved along with us, but no faster.

In other words, they were sent or deposited here to help feed us.

Life as we know it can't possibly survive another million years for
our species, unless we can find a way off of this extremely thin
lithosphere crusted ball of fire and brimstone that has its
substantial moon(Selene) making everything hotter and kept unstable.

On the contrary, our Moon has a great stabilizing effect on the
planet. *We couldn't live without it.

Relocating Selene to Earth L1 is not our having to live without it.

Perhaps those seans were motivated into action because of their sun
going red supergiant, with only one not-so-good outcome.

*~ BG

Yes, those that sent them wanted something of their world's life to
survive.

Double-A

Perhaps that's for the better, and perhaps we should start looking for
Darla as being served for lunch or dinner at some Japanese or other
Asian restaurants.

That 70 million years sounds about right for their getting away from
Sirius(B) with just the skin on their flippers.

~ BG

Old February 13th 10, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"BradGuth" wrote in message

According to some of our best wizards, our local galactic track has us
moving at a velocity of 220 km/sec, and the galaxy itself has a faster
rack of 552 km/sec, and supposedly there's another track that taking
us into The Great Attractor at 750 km/sec.

So, what is the maximum sean gravitomagnetic velocity stream/track
relative to us?

~ BG

They're all the same, my friend with the warp-drive brain!

--
**** S e m b e r
Freedom is for EVERYONE!

Old February 13th 10, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 9:50*am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

According to some of our best wizards, our local galactic track has us
moving at a velocity of 220 km/sec, and the galaxy itself has a faster
rack of 552 km/sec, and supposedly there's another track that taking
us into The Great Attractor at 750 km/sec.

So, what is the maximum sean gravitomagnetic velocity stream/track
relative to us?

~ BG

They're all the same, my friend with the warp-drive brain!

--
**** S e m b e r
Freedom is for EVERYONE!
Promote liberty for ALL!

That's more than a little ambiguous, stating "They're all the same".

Does this mean each stream/track offers the same velocity
differential?

Are we talking .1%c or 1%c boost per gravitomagnetic stream/track
velocity?

~ BG
Old February 14th 10, 06:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"HVAC" wrote in message

Nothing exceeds the speed of light in our universe.

Can the universe expand at speeds faster than the speed of light?

--
**** S e m b e r
Freedom is for EVERYONE!

Old February 14th 10, 06:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Kiyo, Darla and Sember

new subtopic: human giants (seans?)

Where did those large/giant humanoids come from?

What was the primary demise of these large/giant humanoids?

~ BG
Old February 14th 10, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"BradGuth" wrote in message
Kiyo, Darla and Sember

new subtopic: human giants (seans?)

Where did those large/giant humanoids come from?

What was the primary demise of these large/giant humanoids?

~ BG

The giants were just big, big people, friend and matey Brad!
They came from their mommas' bellies, just like you!

Many of them died because their size made them targets!
Little guys would bunch together and attack them!

"In UNIONS dere is strength!"

--
**** S e m b e r
NO fear!

Old February 14th 10, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 14, 8:52*am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

Kiyo, Darla and Sember

new subtopic: human giants (seans?)

Where did those large/giant humanoids come from?

What was the primary demise of these large/giant humanoids?

~ BG

The giants were just big, big people, friend and matey Brad!
They came from their mommas' bellies, just like you!

Many of them died because their size made them targets!
Little guys would bunch together and attack them!

"In UNIONS dere is strength!"

--
**** S e m b e r
* * * * * * * * * * * * *NO fear!

We're talking seriously big folks here, and so where did their truly
giant mommies come from?

Were they feared because of their being cannibalistic? (odd to figure
as cannibalistic when there was such abundant food and other resources
everywhere)

Why would the rest of us little guys set out to attack and kill off
these impressive giants?

With 7 bars (103 psi) worth of atmospheric pressure, most everything
grew large and more robust. So what the hell blew away that nifty
atmosphere?

~ BG
Old February 14th 10, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 9:29*pm, "Sember" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

Nothing exceeds the speed of light in our universe.

Can the universe expand at speeds faster than the speed of light?

--
**** S e m b e r
Freedom is for EVERYONE!
Promote liberty for ALL!

Gravity seems to be of infinite velocity, and as such whatever photons
would logically follow or propagate within each gravity stream or
flow.

How fast is our 14 billion year radii observed portion of this
otherwise infinite universe moving or expanding?

~ BG
Old February 14th 10, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 14, 9:53*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Feb 14, 8:52*am, "Sember" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

Kiyo, Darla and Sember

new subtopic: human giants (seans?)

Where did those large/giant humanoids come from?

What was the primary demise of these large/giant humanoids?

~ BG

The giants were just big, big people, friend and matey Brad!
They came from their mommas' bellies, just like you!

Many of them died because their size made them targets!
Little guys would bunch together and attack them!

"In UNIONS dere is strength!"

--
**** S e m b e r
* * * * * * * * * * * * *NO fear!

We're talking seriously big folks here, and so where did their truly
giant mommies come from?

Some of them are still around. Didn't didn't you ever hear of Andre
the Giant? Most of them nowadays play in the NBA!

Were they feared because of their being cannibalistic? (odd to figure
as cannibalistic when there was such abundant food and other resources
everywhere)

Why would the rest of us little guys set out to attack and kill off
these impressive giants?

Little guys survive famines better than giants.

With 7 bars (103 psi) worth of atmospheric pressure, most everything
grew large and more robust. *So what the hell blew away that nifty
atmosphere?

*~ BG

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Double-A