The Speed of Light

Old April 23rd 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default The Speed of Light

How come I know why light has to be a constant? How come I know where
light got its constant speed.? How come I know why its so necessary not
for photons,or virtual photons to slow down or speed up? How come I know
photons have spin? I even know why virtual photons have extremely short
lifetimes. Because QM has given me many clues. Without knowing this
stuff begs the question How can I tell you all my universe theories.
Einstein told us matter and energy are equivalent.. and can be converted
into the other. I can tell you all that can fit for lots of stuff. Such
as motion and gravity. nature uses her top speed of motion 186,242 so
wisely she can create universes. Bert (rambling alongtoday with a
badtype
writer

Old April 23rd 07, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On 23 Apr, 20:25, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
How come I know why light has to be a constant? How come I know where
light got its constant speed.? How come I know why its so necessary not
for photons,or virtual photons to slow down or speed up?

Because you are only capable of thinking locally, and not capable of
understanding curvatures in the spacetime continuum itself.

Old April 23rd 07, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Zan Spacetime in my mind is a union of "space,and "time" that comes out
of SR Once read it was the"fabric that space is fashioned' It gives
more reality to where the events of the universe take place. Helps us
measure the distance the event(say explosion) was from us Spacetime
does not come out of GR it came out of SR and I think Zan that comes as
a little surprise to you (yes?) Bert

Old April 23rd 07, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Spacetime does not come out of GR it came out of SR and I think Zan that comes as
a little surprise to you (yes?) Bert

I dont care a **** about what Einstein calls his theories.

My concept is called the holistic theory about everything in the
universe.

Old April 23rd 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On 23 Apr, 23:28, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
Its also crap.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Old April 23rd 07, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Oh its a whole lot of crap alright.

The only crap within the whole ( the entire universe ), is you and
your fellow cancer cells.

Old April 23rd 07, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What species are you, loon? You dodge that question!

I am definitely not the cancer species, working against God and the
entire universe!

The Speed of Light G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 4 April 23rd 07 10:20 PM
Why is the Speed of Light the Limiting Speed. [email protected] Misc 20 September 4th 06 06:34 PM
Speed of light... Corey Lawson Misc 60 July 13th 04 10:11 PM
parllel universe have diffrent speed of light 128 168 300 299 thats how you find diffrent universe i'm from the planet earth that is the 7th from the sun stuck on one that the planet is 3rd from the sun the speed of light is 128 and 32 dimentions Roger Wilco Misc 1 December 30th 03 11:15 PM
Speed of Light!! Jwan Misc 2 October 28th 03 07:32 PM