Kudos to Steve Fisher at UpInTheNight (Hardin Optical dealer)

Old February 7th 05, 05:08 PM
Mark

Default Kudos to Steve Fisher at UpInTheNight (Hardin Optical dealer)

All -

I had a very good experience with Steve Fisher at upinthenight.com when
I recently ordered a Hardin Optical OTA. Not only did Steve offer a
good price, free shipping and communicated extremely well, he was VERY
generous when I mentioned that I am helping a young astronomer get
started and could use anything he could spare to assist putting
together a starter kit. The scope arrived by Fedex, well packed and in
great shape.

Steve can be reached at 801-809-4966 or through email at
I have no financial interest here, I'm just a
happy customer and think good (and bad) experiences should be passed on
to help others make their purchase decisions.

Mark