Universes and Galaxies Sameness ???

Old July 24th 03, 03:45 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Universes and Galaxies Sameness ???

Well those that read my posts know I am always looking for "sameness"
Well both are formed by gravity. Both came to be(their birth) from
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and found their particular
spacetime(area of space) because of a quantum fluctuation(tricky
thinking) You could say both popped into existence. Both have black
holes at their center. Both rotate. Galaxies are inside Universes.
But it is like wheels within wheels Bert

Old July 24th 03, 04:47 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert wrote,

Both have black holes at their center.
Both rotate. =A0 Galaxies are inside
Universes. But it is like wheels within
wheels =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0

This is where 'intuitive extrapolation' comes in, Bert. A basic planform
is seen throughout nature, at every level.. in this case, dual
hemispheres and a common equator rotating on a polar axis. It's common
to all rotating systems. Using Occams Razor, it's more logical to assume
the macro-universe is also rotating and displays this same planform seen
in all its 'little fractals', than not. That would make the
macro-universe a bipolar toroid, with the hypermassive BH 'Engine' at
its core (Primal Particle). The (ground state) hydrogen atom would
display this same toroidal form, with its electron shell and central
proton the exact microscale analog of the macro-universe.. making the
bipolar toroid the most promal form in nature, from which all else
'fractalizes' and evolves.

oc

Old July 24th 03, 05:45 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Ho oc Glad the post complements your thoughts. Got a email and it was
complementary regarding this post. Nature hides her secrets well,but I
think if we think like nature we will find sameness(physics) in both
macro,and micro objects. A galaxy can be just a small fleck of dust as
compared to the universe,but its properties could be the same.
Bert

Old July 29th 03, 04:51 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Well those that read my posts know I am always looking for "sameness"
Well both are formed by gravity. Both came to be(their birth) from
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and found their particular
spacetime(area of space) because of a quantum fluctuation(tricky
thinking) You could say both popped into existence. Both have black
holes at their center. Both rotate. Galaxies are inside Universes.
But it is like wheels within wheels Bert

Burt I don't understand your usage of the Uncertainty principle. Can you
please explain? I am familiar with the UP, but I don't understand your
usage.

BV.

Old August 1st 03, 02:23 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV I'm using the Uncertainty Principle even though it is a principle of
QM. In the microscopic world it is uncertain where a particle may pop
up. It is equally uncertain in the universe where a galaxy may form.(why
not here than there?) It is a good question BV. I am uncertain if I
should use the uncertainty principle in the macro realm,could be most
probably wrong. Bert

Old August 1st 03, 04:06 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV I'm using the Uncertainty Principle even though it is a principle of
QM. In the microscopic world it is uncertain where a particle may pop
up. It is equally uncertain in the universe where a galaxy may form.(why
not here than there?) It is a good question BV. I am uncertain if I
should use the uncertainty principle in the macro realm,could be most
probably wrong. Bert

I think it is perfectly valid to use the UP in either the macro or the micro
realm. As I understand it, the UP says (in laymen's terms) that we cannot
measure both the velocity and the position of an object simultaneously as
measuring one aspect will affect the other.

BV.

Old August 23rd 03, 01:10 PM
Painius

"Odysseus" wrote...
in message ...

BenignVanilla wrote:

I think it is perfectly valid to use the UP in either the macro or the micro
realm. As I understand it, the UP says (in laymen's terms) that we cannot
measure both the velocity and the position of an object simultaneously as
measuring one aspect will affect the other.

According to some (e.g. proponents of the "Copenhagen
interpretation") it goes deeper than that; they would say that a
particle simply cannot have a position and a momentum that are both
well defined. A major unresolved issue with the case as you put it is
that it's still quite unclear what constitutes a "measurement" -- one
might consider it the new version of the old
tree-falling-in-a-forest-with-nobody-there-to-hear conundrum.

But at any rate the uncertainty principle is pretty much irrelevant
to macroscopic objects. From the formulation "delta-x times delta-p
equals h divided by twice pi", considering how tiny h (Planck's
constant) is, you should be able to see that for any macroscopic
object the uncertainty is negligible.

--
Odysseus

And that's a GOOD thing... otherwise humans would occasionally
beget ostriches!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--