Is The Earth in Reality an Alien Space Ship ??

Old May 24th 19, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Is The Earth in Reality an Alien Space Ship ??

Its far out thinking and yet?? #1 water #2 life #3 other planets do not fit not Venus.Aliens brought Earth to the Sun.Thus we are the aliens.Bert
Old May 24th 19, 07:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 24/05/2019 Ã* 01:29, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
Its far out thinking and yet?? #1 water #2 life #3 other planets do not fit not Venus.Aliens brought Earth to the Sun.Thus we are the aliens.Bert

Yes and humans are everywhere ****ting over all on the Earth and are
killing everything and don't give a damn and never are cleaning
Old May 24th 19, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Not me.My M&M company cleans the air we breath in doors.When in my boat I never throw **** in the water.Everything I resycale.I keep the planet kosher..Bert