Seven Climate Calamities that failed miserably

Old May 12th 19, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Seven Climate Calamities that failed miserably

Palsing, read it and weep, you Ditz ...

https://thefederalist.com/2015/04/24...t-predictions/

Old May 13th 19, 04:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 1:10:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Palsing, read it and weep, you Ditz ...

https://thefederalist.com/2015/04/24...t-predictions/

https://patricktbrown.org/2015/08/11...lobal-warming/

This speaks for itself and refutes much of what your new hero Robert Tracinski claims. Read it and weep yourself.

Old May 13th 19, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 1:10:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Palsing, read it and weep, you Ditz ...

https://thefederalist.com/2015/04/24...t-predictions/

https://patricktbrown.org/2015/08/11...lobal-warming/

This speaks for itself and refutes much of what your new hero Robert
Tracinski claims. Read it and weep yourself.

*** One more time for a blockhead like you: There is no man made Global
warming. Therefore I do not spend any time researching it, digging into the
various opinion pieces by biased authors and empty headed politicians. You
can't proof something that doesn't exist. I'm sorry that does not meet you
criteria of scientific research, but April here in California was not and
hotter or colder than all other Aprils going back to 1962. You, of course,
would research that on a day by day basis and call me to task for a lack of
proof. My proof is that it was warm enough towards the end of April to have
4 ice cold beers. I could also ride my Harley in short sleeves.
You on the other hand, are buried in falsified computer simulations, idiotic
pictures showing ocean water levels with an up to 32" differential, which in
static form, is impossible. The difference is dynamics and caused by the
gravitational pull of the Moon, colloquially known as the "Tides". So you do
it your sweaty brow and hand wringing calamity way and I will continue with
my positive outlook at the Climate.
You can apologize to me in 12 years when absolutely nothing has changed.

If A11 had failed to land... Jan Philips History 6 November 13th 12 12:58 AM
Koch funded climate scientist reverses thinking - climate change IS REAL! Uncarollo2 Amateur Astronomy 21 August 8th 12 10:43 PM
Gyro failed bob haller Space Station 9 May 4th 04 02:14 AM
Davoud has Failed Shawn Grant Amateur Astronomy 21 December 15th 03 05:40 AM