Sailing through the Stars

Old May 12th 19, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Sailing through the Stars

Makes me feel like a fish swimming through a vast endless ocean.
Old May 12th 19, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 11:48:59 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Makes me feel like a fish swimming through a vast endless ocean.

When sleeping on Revere Beach under the stars you dream you are falling through the stars.The dream is kind of scary and you force yourself awake.When lucky you wake up as the first ray of light comes out of the ocean. Sun rise out of green water is a sight to see.Bert
Old May 12th 19, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 2:23:45 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 11:48:59 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Makes me feel like a fish swimming through a vast endless ocean.

When sleeping on Revere Beach under the stars you dream you are falling through the stars.The dream is kind of scary and you force yourself awake.When lucky you wake up as the first ray of light comes out of the ocean. Sun rise out of green water is a sight to see.Bert

I only slept by the water under the open sky full of stars one time when I was

very young. There was so much energy I found it very difficult to fall asleep.
Old May 13th 19, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

I had no roof so sleeping on Revere Beach was a must.It had a great bath house.Free shower 5 cents to ****.Very clean.Kilroy **** here Bert