Mars Sand Storms are Not High Up

Old April 24th 19, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Mars Sand Storms are Not High Up

Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert
Old April 24th 19, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:40:55 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

That is highest volcano, Bert, not highest mountain.
Old April 25th 19, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:15:40 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:40:55 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

That is highest volcano, Bert, not highest mountain.

How tall it is will determine that.Bert
Old April 25th 19, 12:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

That is highest volcano, Bert, not highest mountain.

How tall it is will determine that.Bert

Huh?
Please explain to the rest of us, "how tall" a geographic feature is, can
determine how/why it came to be.

Old April 25th 19, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/a...-Solar-System-

Old April 26th 19, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 6:25:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:15:40 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:40:55 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

That is highest volcano, Bert, not highest mountain.

How tall it is will determine that.Bert

Do they arrive on a set time? How fine is the sand? Is Mars surface mostly flat rock?Seems so.Why is the rocks so broken up? NASA pictures show no water.Why do they harp on it? If they want warm flowing water Io is the place to go. Moving sand on sand can make it into a fine powder.Why is the sand so white? Are there no black rocks on Mars.I'm not thinking coal.I'm thinking Iron and carbon.Bert
Old April 26th 19, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 6:25:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:15:40 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:40:55 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

That is highest volcano, Bert, not highest mountain.

How tall it is will determine that.Bert

Is it really 26 mh? I know its base is huge.They must be no gasses up 26 miles.Still that volcano must have caused all that flat rock we see everywhere.It was all lava that fell to the surface. When it blew it must have been a sight to see.The biggest blow since Neptune was hit .Beryt
Old April 26th 19, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 12:21:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 6:25:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:15:40 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:40:55 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

That is highest volcano, Bert, not highest mountain.

How tall it is will determine that.Bert

Is it really 26 mh? I know its base is huge.They must be no gasses up 26 miles.Still that volcano must have caused all that flat rock we see everywhere.It was all lava that fell to the surface. When it blew it must have been a sight to see.The biggest blow since Neptune was hit .Beryt

Beryt?

I believe the referenced article states that Mons Olympus is 16 miles high, not 26...

Old April 26th 19, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 1:21:25 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 12:21:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 6:25:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:15:40 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:40:55 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

That is highest volcano, Bert, not highest mountain.

How tall it is will determine that.Bert

Is it really 26 mh? I know its base is huge.They must be no gasses up 26 miles.Still that volcano must have caused all that flat rock we see everywhere.It was all lava that fell to the surface. When it blew it must have been a sight to see.The biggest blow since Neptune was hit .Beryt

Beryt?

I believe the referenced article states that Mons Olympus is 16 miles high, not 26...

Well I had the 6. At 91 I fear dimentia is getting close.What to do? Bert
Old April 26th 19, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 24/04/2019 Ã* 23:40, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
Reason my saying that is."It has the tallest mountain" Bert

How do you say an earthquake on Mars, in english?
Because earthquake is only on the Earth