Noisy Library!

Old April 20th 19, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Noisy Library!

The library here has brought in more noise! Opera singers! First a guy singing Figaro! Now a woman singer, who is not near fat enough to be an opera singer!

This is a library, not an opera house!

Double-A

Old April 20th 19, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

The library here has brought in more noise! Opera singers! First a guy
singing Figaro! Now a woman singer, who is not near fat enough to be an
opera singer!

This is a library, not an opera house!

Double-A

*** They are trying to discourage people like you from making the Library a
temporary bedroom ...

Old April 21st 19, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 4:19:18 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
The library here has brought in more noise! Opera singers! First a guy singing Figaro! Now a woman singer, who is not near fat enough to be an opera singer!

This is a library, not an opera house!

Double-A

Have to entertain the vagabonds and derelicts that haunt the libraries'

temperature controlled corridors somehow!
Old April 21st 19, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
The library here has brought in more noise! Opera singers! First a
guy singing Figaro! Now a woman singer, who is not near fat enough to
be an opera singer!

This is a library, not an opera house!

Double-A

They might as well make use of the space.
As Clown World is banning and burning all the books written by anyone they
deem as Racists, Nazi's, conspiracy theorists, Trump supporters,
mysonogists, Chick-Fil-A customers, anti-abortionists, nationalists, or
anyone else who does not agree that the world is ending in 12 years because
I don't want to pay carbon taxes.
Or all the other leftard Orwellian dogma.

Hey,....Maybe they can turn all the libraries into mosques / refugee housing
centers.....with 149 different bathrooms in each to accomodate every gender
they claim exists.

Old April 21st 19, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 2:42:21 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

The library here has brought in more noise! Opera singers! First a guy
singing Figaro! Now a woman singer, who is not near fat enough to be an
opera singer!

This is a library, not an opera house!

Double-A

*** They are trying to discourage people like you from making the Library a
temporary bedroom ...

I think they're trying to expose us to some culture!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/f7...dd1a9828d4.jpg

Double-A

Old April 21st 19, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 7:26:45 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Double-A wrote:
The library here has brought in more noise! Opera singers! First a
guy singing Figaro! Now a woman singer, who is not near fat enough to
be an opera singer!

This is a library, not an opera house!

Double-A

They might as well make use of the space.
As Clown World is banning and burning all the books written by anyone they
deem as Racists, Nazi's, conspiracy theorists, Trump supporters,
mysonogists, Chick-Fil-A customers, anti-abortionists, nationalists, or
anyone else who does not agree that the world is ending in 12 years because
I don't want to pay carbon taxes.
Or all the other leftard Orwellian dogma.

Hey,....Maybe they can turn all the libraries into mosques / refugee housing
centers.....with 149 different bathrooms in each to accomodate every gender
they claim exists.

Are you saying that the libraries are censoring the availability of our reading materials? I guess that would explain why I can't find any library with a copy of Mein Kampf!

Double-a

Old April 21st 19, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
[...]

Oh no, you will find Mein Kampf.
.....You just won't find a copy of "The Art of the Deal " by Donald Trump,
or even Dr Seuss books.
As those are all racist, and sexist, and ......

You think I'm kidding ?
Look here
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...928-story.html
or here.
https://theweek.com/articles/459795/...g-banned-books
Or you can just type "banned books 2018 2019" into your favorite search
engine.

WELCOME TO CLOWN WORLD - HONK HONK

Old April 21st 19, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Double-A wrote:
[...]

Yeah, Kate Smith can't even be played singing "God Bless America" at Yankee Stadium anymore, because of something else she sang!

Double-A

Old April 22nd 19, 02:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 2:19:18 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
The library here has brought in more noise! Opera singers! First a guy singing Figaro! Now a woman singer, who is not near fat enough to be an opera singer!

This is a library, not an opera house!

Double-A

I was asked to give a talk,and flyers ere printed up,and only two showed up.Both Chinese and spoke little English.Bert
Old April 22nd 19, 03:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Pigreber G=emc^2" wrote:
" I was asked, well, I lied. Reality is that _*I wanted*_
to give a talk, and flyers ere printed up, and only two
showed up.Both Chinese and spoke little English.Bert

So, Swine Glazier, for you there is a simple Rhyme:

"Bert, you're just one STUPID Swine"..."Why not". "it's a given"
for me being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
with an IQ of 1-point-22, who is NOT CLEVER enough to hide
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent which is very
different from Bert's phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts". Bert.

Kinky SwineBert has a Fetish to **** into other posters mouth
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg & say
"open wide" ... & have them murdered, for SwineBert to ****
onto their graves, which proves that SwineBert has always-
ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted, filthy mind, namely to do
all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________