CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!

Old September 19th 15, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

Old September 19th 15, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 10:46:41 -0400, "Bast"
wrote:

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth.

Susan Lindauer was never in the CIA.

Why tell lies?
Old September 19th 15, 05:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth.

Susan Lindauer was never in the CIA.

Why tell lies?

And you know this person was never an operative of the CIA,....HOW EXACTLY
???

BTW you seem to have accidently edited out the link to the video I posted
Fortunately I caught it and am reposting it again here, so others can view
the video for themselves

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

I'm sure in future you won't be so sloppy to edit out critical information
from others posts, and look like a tool for doing it.
Of course it is telling that a self appointed 9/11 official fairytale expert
like you, would be so carelessly obvious in your deceptions.
....Covert whistle blowing perhaps ???

Old September 20th 15, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth.

Susan Lindauer was never in the CIA.

Why tell lies?

And you know this person was never an operative of the CIA,....HOW EXACTLY
???

I'm smarter than you. The Government doesn't employ bat **** crazies
in the CIA or DIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer

BTW you seem to have accidently edited out the link to the video I posted

Oh dear! Really? Let me do it again.

Old September 20th 15, 03:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 9/19/2015 9:46 AM, Bast wrote:
CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

chuckle, in my current world view faggots and lesbos can marry ...lol

fortunately that won't last

Old September 20th 15, 03:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"David Staup" wrote in message
On 9/19/2015 9:46 AM, Bast wrote:
CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

chuckle, in my current world view faggots and lesbos can marry ...lol

fortunately that won't last

wow, is that your entire world view?

Old September 20th 15, 04:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth.

Susan Lindauer was never in the CIA.

Why tell lies?

And you know this person was never an operative of the CIA,....HOW
EXACTLY ???

I'm smarter than you. The Government doesn't employ bat **** crazies
in the CIA or DIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer

Oh, well, I suppose if you claim you are smarter than me, I have no ability
to argue that point.
And I must take everything you say as gospel truth, without needing ANY
verification at all.
giggle

BTW you seem to have accidently edited out the link to the video I
posted

Oh dear! Really? Let me do it again.

Oh no you did it again,....you really are going to have to be much more
careful.
I'll post it again,.....but I'm starting to wonder if you might be doing
this on purpose,
Or more likely that you have no idea what you are doing when one of your
other personalities surface.

Old September 20th 15, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

On 9/19/2015 9:46 AM, Bast wrote:
CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view,
America! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

chuckle, in my current world view faggots and lesbos can marry ...lol

fortunately that won't last

wow, is that your entire world view?

Amazing that staup would come come out with that revelation.
As the video I posted the link to, does not even mention anything about
marriage.
So I'm going to have to consider that A.D.D is definitely a problem for him
(...And explains a lot of his past posts)

Perhaps if I post it again here, he might follow the topic of this thread.
As long as he doesn't get distracted by a shiny object again before he has a
chance to watch the video.

Old September 20th 15, 04:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth.

Susan Lindauer was never in the CIA.

Why tell lies?

And you know this person was never an operative of the CIA,....HOW
EXACTLY ???

I'm smarter than you. The Government doesn't employ bat **** crazies
in the CIA or DIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer

Oh, well, I suppose if you claim you are smarter than me, I have no ability
to argue that point.

And I must take everything you say as gospel truth, without needing ANY
verification at all.

I gave you a cite. Or you could look up Susan Lindauer's history.

giggle

BTW you seem to have accidently edited out the link to the video I
posted

Oh dear! Really? Let me do it again.

Oh no you did it again,....

Did I? Oh dear! It must be my BS spam filter.
Old September 20th 15, 08:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

wrote:

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth.

Susan Lindauer was never in the CIA.

Why tell lies?

And you know this person was never an operative of the CIA,....HOW EXACTLY
???

BTW you seem to have accidently edited out the link to the video I posted
Fortunately I caught it and am reposting it again here, so others can view
the video for themselves

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

I'm sure in future you won't be so sloppy to edit out critical information
from others posts, and look like a tool for doing it.
Of course it is telling that a self appointed 9/11 official fairytale
expert like you, would be so carelessly obvious in your deceptions.
...Covert whistle blowing perhaps ???

Oh Bast, you have another stalker besides Hägar. It is just too bad that
Sarah the stalker is another Popeye Physics Psycho.

Rocky