Egyptian Military kills 12 Mexicans in air raid ...

Old September 15th 15, 07:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Egyptian Military kills 12 Mexicans in air raid ...

So it takes the Egyptians to show us how to take care of the illegal
alien problem that's destroying our country. A couple squadrons of A-10
Warthogs along the US-Mex border and I can guarantee you the problem of
illegal border crossings would be put to bed (Make note to point that
out to The Donald).

http://news.yahoo.com/egyptian-secur...01521507.html#

I bet that scheme would also work in the Ozarks, to keep the noTroll
clan within its boundaries and not spread their filth and STDs into the
rest of Missoura.

Old September 15th 15, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"Hägar" wrote in message

So it takes the Egyptians to show us how to take care of the illegal
alien problem that's destroying our country. A couple squadrons of A-10
Warthogs along the US-Mex border and I can guarantee you the problem of
illegal border crossings would be put to bed (Make note to point that
out to The Donald).

http://news.yahoo.com/egyptian-secur...01521507.html#

I bet that scheme would also work in the Ozarks, to keep the noTroll
clan within its boundaries and not spread their filth and STDs into the
rest of Missoura.

*********************
What we really need is for chemtrails to be sprayed over Hagar's trailer
park so as to rid the area of the pestilence that has reached Biblical
proportions. Absent that, perhaps the CA National Guard could spray for
Crackers.

Old September 16th 15, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
So it takes the Egyptians to show us how to take care of the illegal
alien problem that's destroying our country. A couple squadrons of A-10
Warthogs along the US-Mex border and I can guarantee you the problem of
illegal border crossings would be put to bed (Make note to point that
out to The Donald).

http://news.yahoo.com/egyptian-secur...01521507.html#

I bet that scheme would also work in the Ozarks, to keep the noTroll
clan within its boundaries and not spread their filth and STDs into the
rest of Missoura.

Wow hagar,....I thought you would still be mad at the Egyptians.

I mean, after those black Egyptians from Africa kept yo' people as slaves
for generations.

Old September 16th 15, 01:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** ??? you're on the rag again ... right ???

Old September 16th 15, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

Why does it matter to you ?
Are you offeing to buy my panties ?
BTW shouldn't you be getting your home ready to rent rooms to those Syrian
refugees ?
Or has Father(home)land security just told you that you have to move out and
give them your place ?

Old September 16th 15, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** You sound more like that imbecile noTroll with every
subsequent screed, Bastie ... are you two having a menage
a deux ??? you better watch it ... his stupidity can rub off,
not that you're that far behind ...