Rocky : Planes are coming out of my asshole

Old September 14th 15, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Rocky : Planes are coming out of my asshole

Faggot. you need an IQ above 25 to even attempt to discourse.
Old September 14th 15, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 1:21:31 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
FLAMES ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE, ARCieBOIFRAUD!

Saul Levy

shut the **** up Rocky, under another fake name, faggot too.
Old September 14th 15, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

wrote:

Faggot. you need an IQ above 25 to even attempt to discourse.

shut the **** up Rocky, under another fake name, faggot too.

You are freaky because at one time you looked like a normal poster.

Rocky

Old September 14th 15, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

wrote:

Faggot. you need an IQ above 25 to even attempt to discourse.

shut the **** up Rocky, under another fake name, faggot too.

You are freaky because at one time you looked like a normal poster.

Rocky

u r uneducated, so your spams are worthless. I am not the only one, you post to yourself because people gave up on imbecile rantings. You do not know chem, nor science or history so it is worthless to speak on these things, you are uneducated, fool.