9/11 - Anatomy of a Great Deception

Old September 11th 15, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default 9/11 - Anatomy of a Great Deception

On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

Old September 11th 15, 02:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZdsdsc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.
Old September 11th 15, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZdsdsc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.

Is that the best you can do ????
Tsk tsk tsk, back to troll school for you.

Old September 11th 15, 03:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 6:53:35 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZdsdsc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.

Is that the best you can do ????
Tsk tsk tsk, back to troll school for you.

Rocky why change so many names, no one listens to a pedastrist like u .
Old September 11th 15, 05:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.

Is that the best you can do ????
Tsk tsk tsk, back to troll school for you.

Rocky why change so many names, no one listens to a pedastrist like u .

Uhhh,....You're listening.
BTW, I know your government mind control programming may be making you too
paranoid to believe this, but,..... I'm not Rocky.
And I've fixed the link you changed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

Old September 11th 15, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.

Is that the best you can do ????
Tsk tsk tsk, back to troll school for you.

Rocky why change so many names, no one listens to a pedastrist like u .

Uhhh,....You're listening.
BTW, I know your government mind control programming may be making you too
paranoid to believe this, but,..... I'm not Rocky.
And I've fixed the link you changed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyteZhCPuc

okie docki faggot

https://plus.google.com/101934407385...ts/Kbbv7iZHheJ
Old September 12th 15, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.

Is that the best you can do ????
Tsk tsk tsk, back to troll school for you.

Rocky why change so many names, no one listens to a pedastrist like u .

Uhhh,....You're listening.
BTW, I know your government mind control programming may be making you
too
paranoid to believe this, but,..... I'm not Rocky.
And I've fixed the link you changed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyteZhCPuc

okie docki faggot

females are not faggots you fcukhead.

Rocky

Old September 12th 15, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Arc Michael" wrote in message
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZdsdsc

:Link by Base
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.

Given the link you posted and the link Bast posted are clearly different you
must be a LIAR and one of those people that are most easily fooled by our
government.

Rocky

Old September 12th 15, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:16:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
On this anniversary of the horrific day.
Watch this with open eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

all it was was a Man raping a boy, you sicko faggot.

Is that the best you can do ????
Tsk tsk tsk, back to troll school for you.

Rocky why change so many names, no one listens to a pedastrist like
u .

Uhhh,....You're listening.
BTW, I know your government mind control programming may be making you
too
paranoid to believe this, but,..... I'm not Rocky.
And I've fixed the link you changed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyteZhCPuc

okie docki faggot

females are not faggots you fcukhead.

Rocky

I was already not bothering to respond to this 'arc"clown.
I suggest you do the same.
It's very clear he has enough problems without us giving him any more.