°¥

Old April 23rd 07, 08:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Çð

Default °¥

×öÈ˺÷³Å¶

Old April 23rd 07, 08:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Çð wrote:

×öÈ˺÷³Å¶

nightbat

Come in, what language is that? Can you translate into english
over. This is the Earth famous Captain nightbat you are coming in but
extremely short or garbled. Come in, please identify yourself, over.
Indy Base One to Çð I can read you please clarify your identity and
message.

on duty,
the nightbat
Old April 24th 07, 08:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

Bart Devo wrote:
"You don't know the clueless power of the dark side"

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Çð wrote:

×öÈ˺÷³Å¶

nightbat

Come in, what language is that? Can you translate into english
over. This is the Earth famous Captain nightbat you are coming in but

Bart Devo

Yeah, I'm auk Deco gay nano diaper really famous:

http://www.arthure212.bravepages.com...s/IMG_1447.htm

extremely short or garbled. Come in, please identify yourself, over.
Indy Base One to Çð I can read you please clarify your identity and
message.

on duty,
the nightbat

Helping clueless Earth coffeeboys, one at a time---nightbat

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old April 24th 07, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Art Deco wrote: again more silly lames, rants, and stuff

Bart Devo wrote:
"You don't know the clueless power of the dark side"

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Çð wrote:

×öÈ˺÷³Å¶

nightbat

Come in, what language is that? Can you translate into english
over. This is the Earth famous Captain nightbat you are coming in but

Bart Devo

Yeah, I'm auk Deco gay nano diaper really famous:

Bart Devo

Still I'm so auk stupid and cowardly that I can't do anything but post edit.
Oh and show off my brainwashed nano diaper coffeeboys!

http://www.arthure212.bravepages.com...s/IMG_1447.htm

extremely short or garbled. Come in, please identify yourself, over.
Indy Base One to Çð I can read you please clarify your identity and
message.

on duty,
the nightbat

Still helping clueless Earth coffeeboys, one at a time---nightbat

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."

Bart Devo

I agree I'm so clueless and Pathetic. Mommy please help auk Deco me and Ducky.

"Life is like a box of chocolates. It's full of auk nuts."

Old April 25th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote: while escaping from the Captain's stowfile
Daffy Ducky

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Still helping clueless Earth coffeeboys, one at a time---nightbat

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."

Bart Devo

I agree I'm so clueless and Pathetic. Mommy please help auk Deco me and
Ducky.

Daffy Ducky

More profound posts Captain? Are you now so noble works you can't even lame us?
Profound Captain, the aliens are coming. No imaginary alien sex for Deco or Ducky.
Why do all the lucky profound Science Officers get all that fresh Sean nuggy?
What does °¥ mean, oh no that's Darla warning against Deco Ducky cohabitation.

Old April 25th 07, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Returned to the stowfiled cage of shame

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Daffy Ducky
Captured will attempting to main net highway stowfile escape again

More profound posts Captain? Are you now so noble works you can't even lame
us?
Profound Captain, the aliens are coming. No imaginary alien sex for Deco or
Ducky.
Why do all the lucky profound Science Officers get all that fresh Sean
nuggy?
What does °¥ mean, oh no that's Darla warning against Deco Ducky
cohabitation.

Daffy Ducky

The aliens have been coming for a long time now Captain, can I and Deco come too?

Auk coffeeboy Sneckage restored - profound Captain Sir. Thank you Sir!

Old April 25th 07, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

nightbat wrote:

Daffy Ducky
Captured will attempting to main net highway stowfile escape again

I notice your science officers are strangely science-silent these days,
particularly after the spectacular cockup of P re pressure waves.

Unlike them, frooty, I have no intent to listen to what you say. Deal with it,
kook.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).