quantum physics with spacetime

Old June 1st 19, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default quantum physics with spacetime

On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 8:18:22 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
getting back to Einstein and his effort to try and meld
General Relativity spacetime with...Quantum Physics...

(keep in mind that the foundation of quantum mechanics is ...just a religion)

What 'they' are trying with combining General Relativity spacetime with...Quantum Physics...is

the search for God.

Like a mad scientist in a lab sticking a bible in a test tube.

What makes 'them' think God is in a test tube?

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Einstein was spending in his late years

working on combining quantum physics with spacetime.

But he never finished, and no one else figured out how to

do it either.

I'll tell you Why no one to this date has figured it out yet...

cause

Quantum Physics is 'just a religion'.

(Einstein didn't know that)

You cannot take a religion and try to blend it with spacetime physics.

It doesn't work.

Think of all the things that come from Quantum Physics and you'll find it leads to...nowhere.

Let me give you some examples of common words associated with 'quantum physics'...

weird

spooky

how about...many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, mucho universes.

paralell universes...

come on already, enough is enough.

What about, if i'm going to the movies my other self is going to a night club, why bother going to the movies?

If they are both me exactly then there is only one me...

Is there an observable beyond this universe?

dead cat

You see, the truth is...'quantum physics' comes from religion. It's foundation is from religion.

And when you have ideas whose foundations are from religion...it goes nowhere.

The problem is...the fact that 'quantum physics' foundation is from Religion is being ...hidden from you, and being passed as real science.

Makes good science fiction too!

Think of all the religions, and where does it go?

It's just these lost people in the 'scientific community' imposing these...ideas on you.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

To see God you need a gravity telescope.(Einstein Lens)I know what it will bring to light.Bert
Old June 2nd 19, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
To see God you need a gravity telescope. (Einschwein Lens)

I know https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb
will bring it to light.Bert