If offered $1,000,000 or my PFM Should I take It?

Old May 31st 19, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default If offered $1,000,000 or my PFM Should I take It?

I really don't need the $$$$$ but at 91 it would be my gift to the American peaple.Saudi Arabia has a family worth over a trillion $$$$.I would not sell it to them for 100 billion. Bert
Old June 1st 19, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
I really don't need the $$$$$ but it would be my gift to

the Jewish Microbes when Glazier decays & rots away in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 1st 19, 11:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 01/06/2019 Ã* 01:58, hanson a écritÂ*:

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
I really don't need the $$$$$ but it would be my gift to

the Jewish Microbes when Glazier decays & rots away in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Be careful Hanson if the Sheriff finds you, you are going to be locked
up by force in a Psychiatric hospital. Then it's care or the euthanasia.
Your illness is incurable. Therefore for the very serious cases like
you, it's often euthanasia

Old June 1st 19, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Ahahahaha.......Le Juif Nazi-Cochon-Chien "Sylvain" cranked
himself beause of this:

Le puant Juif Trou de cul "Sylvain"
wrote "Bull****s and Emotional Abuse" while Sylvain
laid himself under Glazier's Sphincter and feasted on
Bert's Turds, with gusto...................... Ergo:

Puant Trou de cul Sylvain, for you there is a simple rhyme:
=== Sylvain, you're just a filthy, stupid Swine ===

and worse, the stinky Sillyvain defends & sides with
"Herbert Glazier"
who insisted and ***preferred*** to be a kike that is a
Face-****ter and a criminal Graveyard Vandal,
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] as
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [2]
who is an embarrassment to his own Family and to every
decent Jew as is seen in ****Glazier's Dossier****,
(see previous post for details) which now contains :

https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

whereat Glazier will end up and where stinky Sillyvain
will join SwineBert to rot away and will be eaten by
Bert's Jewish Microbes. It's a Microbe Planet. O ya

snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO

Old June 1st 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
I really don't need the $$$$$ but it would be my gift to

the Jewish Microbes when Glazier decays & rots away in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Be careful Hanson if the Sheriff finds you, you are going to be locked
up by force in a Psychiatric hospital.

Where do you think hanson is posting from if not a psychiatric hospital?

Then it's care or the euthanasia.
Your illness is incurable. Therefore for the very serious cases like
you, it's often euthanasia

In New York state retroactive abortion now is legal. An argument could be made that hanson is a prime candidate!

Double-A

Old June 1st 19, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 01/06/2019 Ã* 20:14, hanson a écritÂ*:

[Bull****]

It is because in a previous life, you had been sodomised by a Jew.

A jew had gone to Sequoia National Park. He had felled the biggest
sequoia and had lowed down your pants and had pushed into your ass the
whole all sequoia. So your soul remember it and you hate the Jews right now

Old June 2nd 19, 06:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Le homosexual Transvestite Juif Nazi-Cochon-Chien "Sylvain"
cranked himself for being Le puant Juif Trou de cul "Sylvain"
who wrote about Sillivain's earlier "previous
life, when Sillivain had been sodomised by a Jew & now Sylvain
remembers it and hate the Jews, Sillivain being a deranged
Juif himself, whose Fatha Sylvain told you, Sillivain, that he,

Father Sylvain shudders \with regrets & guilt, whenever Father
Sylvain looked at you, Sillivain, and told you Sillivainm that he
wished that he, Father Sylvain, should have reamed the asshole
of Sillivain's Mother instead of her **** on that fateful day, ...
which is a day of infamy that caused Sillivain's fecal and twisted
behavior to this very day.

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO, O ya.

Old June 2nd 19, 06:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is a homeless bum & a
mooch and an "Alcoholic Addict", who lived in his car, like
Glazier does, and also like Glazier, Abner spends his time,
daily, in the public library where Abner mooches off the public
internet access, to impress SwineBert, instead of finding a job.

Abner, being a Judeo-Nazi like Glazier is, Abner has grossly
indentured himself to Glazier to show that "AA" Abner is not
only Bert's "Ass-Angel", but also Bert's "Anal-Advocate" &
SwineBert's "Asshole-Ambassador", Bert's "Aberrant-Analyst"
& Glazier's "Double-Asshole" that yearns to decay with him in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Having disposed of the social graces of these 2 Yiddisher
blossoms-of-fecal-intelligence, AA, the "Alcoholic-Addict"
has already forgotten in his frequent DT-episodes that just
2 days ago, it was him, Abner, who brought up & initiated
Bert's illegal driving that led to the Body Farm outcome.

And now in another DT attack Abner's twisted mind imagined
that "retroactive abortion now is legal. An argument could be
made that hanson is a prime candidate!". AA

hanson wrote:
Abner, given your fantasy-projection of retro active abortion,
Abner, look into the mirror & remember that it was the grief
of your Fatha AA, who told you that he, Father AA, shudders
with regrets & guilt, whenever Father AA looked at you, Abner,
and wished that he, Father AA, should have reamed the asshole
of Abner's Mother instead of her **** on that fateful day, ...
which is a day of infamy that caused Abner's fecal and twisted