Could Gravity Evolved the Universe Differently?

Old May 30th 19, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Could Gravity Evolved the Universe Differently?

I say no.Reason is chaos when created dies out fast Bert
Old May 31st 19, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 3:36:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say no.Reason is chaos when created dies out fast Bert

If gravity were stronger or weaker than it is, the universe certainly would have evolved differently.

Double-A

Old May 31st 19, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 4:31:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 3:36:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say no.Reason is chaos when created dies out fast Bert

If gravity were stronger or weaker than it is, the universe certainly would have evolved differently.

Double-A

Maybe it would only change its time frames Bert
Old June 1st 19, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Swineert Glazier" wrote:
"Maybe it would only change its time frames Bert

.... and for sure when you, Glazier rot away in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

Old June 1st 19, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 4:31:41 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 3:36:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I say no.Reason is chaos when created dies out fast Bert

If gravity were stronger or weaker than it is, the universe certainly would have evolved differently.

Double-A

Maybe it would only change its time frames Bert

If gravity were much stronger or weaker than it is, scientists do not think life would be possible.

Double-A