Why Does Light Have To Spread Out?

Old May 30th 19, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Why Does Light Have To Spread Out?

A laser beam of light spreads out 3 feet 200,000 miles from its source.I think its from interference.How say you? Bert
Old May 30th 19, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Subject: Anaheim Tent Park etc... 30-April-2019

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
This-note-is-for-my-dear-friend-Hanson. [-B-]
"I miss you" please keep posting and do
it with an open loving heart".bert

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red ,swollen,
and painful.Got to take two different pills for it.
I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155.WOW.Bert

hanson wrote:
Well, Glazier, your sorry condition has its origin and roots
in http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] with you
being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [2]. Pity

So Bert, unfortunately, as things stand now, created by your own
acts, you will be remembered, post mortem, as SwineBert, the
filthy Jew-pig who has lived his despicable & useless life in vain,
as is detailed in the two links [1] & [2] above. It's a pity.

However, Bert given your nice initial paragraph [-B-] above
I am willing & I can refer you to people who will publicize & make
you FAMOUS as you, Glazier being a noble, decent and clever
Jew, including your G=EMC^2 and your Van.

Now, Bert, I need your **posted confirmation** for your wish to be
remembered as a Bert, the kind & famous Jew. -- Bert, confirm it! Yes?

PS:------------- Bert, it will cost you **NO money**

------------------ Bert listen: Just post & say: "I confirm it"

------------------ after which you will be put in touch with them.

-- hanson