Earth Should Bulge More???

Old April 23rd 19, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Earth Should Bulge More???

Its spinning at 1030 mph.My thinking is water at the equator should bulge out making the oceans much deeper and shallow ate the poles.bert
Old April 23rd 19, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 2:27:07 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its spinning at 1030 mph.My thinking is water at the equator should bulge out making the oceans much deeper and shallow ate the poles.bert

Earth isn't exactly spinning like a top.
Old April 23rd 19, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 12:27:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its spinning at 1030 mph.My thinking is water at the equator should bulge out making the oceans much deeper and shallow ate the poles.bert

Well, as it is the Mississippi flows up hill!

Double-A

Old April 24th 19, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 12:43:11 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 2:27:07 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its spinning at 1030 mph.My thinking is water at the equator should bulge out making the oceans much deeper and shallow ate the poles.bert

Earth isn't exactly spinning like a top.

Its wobble means more slushing.Water rocks back and forth.I even think its waves should be stronger.Bert
Old May 3rd 19, 12:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 4:11:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 12:43:11 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 2:27:07 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its spinning at 1030 mph.My thinking is water at the equator should bulge out making the oceans much deeper and shallow ate the poles.bert

Earth isn't exactly spinning like a top.

Its wobble means more slushing.Water rocks back and forth.I even think its waves should be stronger.Bert

Earth spinning at 1030 mph should have water 30 miles high(waves at the equator.) Thus no dry land there.But that is not reality.Also gravity is a half of a 1% weaker at the equator than the poles. Tricky Bert
Old May 3rd 19, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 4:10:08 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 4:11:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 12:43:11 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 2:27:07 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its spinning at 1030 mph.My thinking is water at the equator should bulge out making the oceans much deeper and shallow ate the poles.bert

Earth isn't exactly spinning like a top.

Its wobble means more slushing.Water rocks back and forth.I even think its waves should be stronger.Bert

Earth spinning at 1030 mph should have water 30 miles high(waves at the equator.) Thus no dry land there.But that is not reality.Also gravity is a half of a 1% weaker at the equator than the poles. Tricky Bert

The dry land bulges too!

Double-A