Mechanics of Time Travel

Old April 13th 19, 03:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Mechanics of Time Travel

Time travel to times when and where human beings are will not be possible because

it would be possible to change history and that cannot happen. We will only be

able to observe invisibly and without touching anything or anyone.

Time travel which effects things will only be possible for fun when we visit the

dinosaurs mammoths and sabre tooth tigers. And possibly the Big Bang from a

safe distance.

There will be no time travel to the future because that would make us lazy when

we go to the future to steal technology.
Old April 14th 19, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Absolutely never going to be any time travel !

Absurd notion.
Old April 14th 19, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 14-4-2019 1:48, wrote:
Absolutely never going to be any time travel !

Absurd notion.

Daily I travel into the future. Has not failed me yet.
Old April 15th 19, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Daily I travel into the future. Has not failed me yet.

And that's the only way the time coordinate can change.

Naturally at c .
Old April 17th 19, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 4/13/2019 7:19 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
Time travel to times when and where human beings are will not be possible because

it would be possible to change history and that cannot happen. We will only be

able to observe invisibly and without touching anything or anyone.

You should consider reading a science fiction book
that I just finished. It is "Pas****ch, the redemption
of Christopher Columbus" by Orson Scott Card.

Early on it is finding, and improving ways of looking
at things that happened in the past.
Later they decide they CAN go back and change things,
but that will eradicate the entire current time line.

It was an interesting book.
About time travel and ethics.
Also especially so about Columbus and sailing.

Old April 24th 19, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 7:19:05 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Time travel to times when and where human beings are will not be possible because

it would be possible to change history and that cannot happen. We will only be

able to observe invisibly and without touching anything or anyone.

Time travel which effects things will only be possible for fun when we visit the

dinosaurs mammoths and sabre tooth tigers. And possibly the Big Bang from a

safe distance.

There will be no time travel to the future because that would make us lazy when

we go to the future to steal technology.

Reality is this post is pure garbage.Written by a very lazy brain.Bert
Old April 24th 19, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:31:50 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 7:19:05 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Time travel to times when and where human beings are will not be possible because

it would be possible to change history and that cannot happen. We will only be

able to observe invisibly and without touching anything or anyone.

Time travel which effects things will only be possible for fun when we visit the

dinosaurs mammoths and sabre tooth tigers. And possibly the Big Bang from a

safe distance.

There will be no time travel to the future because that would make us lazy when

we go to the future to steal technology.

Reality is this post is pure garbage.Written by a very lazy brain.Bert

You are so used to shoveling out excrement from the gutter and calling it

intelligence.
Old April 27th 19, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 2:41:08 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4:31:50 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 7:19:05 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Time travel to times when and where human beings are will not be possible because

it would be possible to change history and that cannot happen. We will only be

able to observe invisibly and without touching anything or anyone.

Time travel which effects things will only be possible for fun when we visit the

dinosaurs mammoths and sabre tooth tigers. And possibly the Big Bang from a

safe distance.

There will be no time travel to the future because that would make us lazy when

we go to the future to steal technology.

Reality is this post is pure garbage.Written by a very lazy brain.Bert

You are so used to shoveling out excrement from the gutter and calling it

intelligence.

Another one of your great thinking posts Ha Ha Ha Bert